User Tag List

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: New 2016-17 Barca kits

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really love the dark shorts. Definitely getting those.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks even better on the pitch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jersey is great, shorts are great, font is not as ugly as last. Overall impression is GREAT

And as I thought, they played last match in new jersey, Iniesta last... All as for Totti. Nike, so predictable.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Jersey is great, shorts are great, font is not as ugly as last. Overall impression is GREAT

And as I thought, they played last match in new jersey, Iniesta last... All as for Totti. Nike, so predictable.
    From what I heard it was an one-time thing that we had to get permission to do from La Liga because of the special occasion (Iniesta). It doesn’t appear that we will be doing that this time of year next year. Back to July release I guess then. Bummer.
    Sóc Culer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    From what I heard it was an one-time thing that we had to get permission to do from La Liga because of the special occasion (Iniesta). It doesn’t appear that we will be doing that this time of year next year. Back to July release, I guess then. Bummer.
    Yes. As I said, it was exactly as Totti.

It is annoying to see everybody getting new jersey while Barça fans are stuck with olde ones (espec. if it is some "non-likable") but at the other hand, they drop such bargains in May that it is impossible to buy. I found on GAA store home stadium for 24EUR. It was must buy just for sake of buying.

Now I have to drop some "magic" to find Iniesta new jersey for some bargain... must have.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really does everybody like this jersey. Not much difference from last year. Still looks kinda cheap with too many stripes and the material is too shiny. Last really nice looking jerseys were 2015 treble winning one and before that was the 2011 one with the yellow collar. Also the 2014 yellow collared one wasn't too bad. All these new ones look like the shiny fake ones you buy on the streets. And the official la liga numbers don't help either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eaman View Post
    too many stripes
    No such thing!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defyqa View Post
    No such thing!
    What if there was double the amount of stripes as there is now. Wouldn't look great would it. All I'm saying is all the nice looking jerseys had wider and less stripes
    Last edited by eaman; 22nd May 2018 at 06:53 PM.