New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Nucky

Even though it reminds of Portugal's NT kit on EUROs but still better than those pinky black away kit.. I'm getting also 3rd kit this season.. I'd say Pique's or Iniesta's name will be on the back :D

F

Flavia

New training kit:

CsJUfFbXYAE4itD.jpg:large

Pablo Escobar

Finally. Proud owner of the 2016/17 Home Authentic Jersey from this morning with no Qatar Airways on the chest also. Took virtually 27 instead of 2/3 ( how much it actually took to ship from the store to my front door cause I did pay for the expedited service ) days but in the end the wait and the immense amount of stress are over.
The main excuse was that it took time for the package to arrive from Nike to the store, with delays, so because I'm a forgiving and rational guy, I won't kill them now and spray negatives all over the review blogs and am happy now to have the beloved shirt in my closet and give them a 2nd chance, cause who knows, maybe all they could do is say sorry, though a discount voucher wouldn't hurt for a months delay.

Also, I am still waiting for the Nike.com order which is dependent on the DPD Couriers which are terrible creatures, despite a 1 week delay between Netherlands and my country, they didn't hurry at all since it arrived at the local parcel center, already an extra week of waiting for them to dispatch it, so maybe I'm thinking the only fault the store had is not give a damn to say my jersey wasn't in stock so I would know the situation when actually splashing those 110 pounds...
On the other hand, give Nike a + cause the girls over there have been proactive with my package, they personally announced me and looked over whenever there was an update on the shipping data and offered to give me a discount for a future order the moment the item is confirmed as shipped to me, because of the delay.

The next objective is the away kit but I kinda doubt it for now, I hope I can get one on sale later and eventually also add printing ( I'm tempted for a Suarez one for this year ).

I've spent a lotta quid on the home, 30 more Euros on the training cotton one and I also ordered an USA Authentic Copa America 2016 from KitBag with Free shipping during the International Break for 45 quid, couldn't say no to the dear White in its authentic version ( also, love that badge for CA ) and the order was placed at ~ 23 hours, by the next morning at 08:30 the order was shipped lol!

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Really dislike the black/green training gear and potential 3rd kit but the home kit is absolutely beautiful, particularly without the Sponsor logo - should do that every summer! Got Sergio #5. Wanted the away kit because it also looks great live but on the players I have not liked the look, too dark

Sepuldinho

one seller providing free qatar airways sponsor logo here, which 1 will most of u prefer? sponsorless shirt?

edit: ordered sponsorless 1 with Messi #10. i cant resist black/dark shirt since i got psg 3rd too last year. :puke:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans