New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

I think the one with a box is only available in FCBotiga stores, otherwise the 16/17 vapor/authentic jersey is widely available but just not with a box.

I thought so, sad panda. I'd like to get it in a box. And Nike.com wrote that they don't sell in box.

Here is the pic of the box:

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Sepuldinho

ihMMHHB.jpg

aeroswift with suarez printing. :D

JerseyAddict

And to add some "pissing" on NIKE, this is what arrived in my mailobx this morning:

To clear the air for you, we would like to clarify we do not ship internationally hence, you cannot place an order on Nike.com UK and have it shipped to Croatia. If the item you wish to purchase is not available in the country, it is our regret to advise we do not have any means of acquiring a particular product from another site as we do not process special orders.
Sincerely,
Nike.com

So basically, I am located in the middle of the fucking EU and I can't get personalized UCL vapor match jersey from FCB site. What a bunch of wankers in that NIKE...

And FCB MEgastore "wrote me off" to for orders: Anyway, we don’t sell by e-mail or phone, just here directly.

Sepuldinho

And to add some "pissing" on NIKE, this is what arrived in my mailobx this morning:

To clear the air for you, we would like to clarify we do not ship internationally hence, you cannot place an order on Nike.com UK and have it shipped to Croatia. If the item you wish to purchase is not available in the country, it is our regret to advise we do not have any means of acquiring a particular product from another site as we do not process special orders.
Sincerely,
Nike.com

So basically, I am located in the middle of the fucking EU and I can't get personalized UCL vapor match jersey from FCB site. What a bunch of wankers in that NIKE...

And FCB MEgastore "wrote me off" to for orders: Anyway, we don’t sell by e-mail or phone, just here directly.

i bought the UCL version with MESSI printing from NIKE UK. im asking my UK friend to do it since they didnt accept card outside from UK.

Paul

Sincerely,
Nike.com

Yeah, this is a shitty thing, FCB used to have its own store, though it was KitBag from England who was selling, you could order almost anywhere and I remember ordering from KitBag.com.
You can only order if you select Croatia, chances price is higher and they don't have printing and less products overall. So if you want some nice basketball shoes chances they're not on the local store, same goes for Barca products.
It's dumb cause they send them the products from Netherlands anyway. And it's also cheaper on Nike.co.uk, a Vapor is 99 quid while in other places its equivalent to 130-140 in local currencies.

JerseyAddict

Yeah, this is a shitty thing, FCB used to have its own store, though it was KitBag from England who was selling, you could order almost anywhere and I remember ordering from KitBag.com.
You can only order if you select Croatia, chances price is higher and they don't have printing and less products overall. So if you want some nice basketball shoes chances they're not on the local store, same goes for Barca products.

It's dumb cause they send them the products from Netherlands anyway. And it's also cheaper on Nike.co.uk, a Vapor is 99 quid while in other places its equivalent to 130-140 in local currencies.

Thanks for the reply. Since "half of Croatia emigrated to Ireland if found a way ;) Order from nike.ie by a "cousin" and radnom friend brings it in a bag when he comes to "homeland". LOL

JerseyAddict

Just to brag, it was a MASSIVE sale in Nike outlet this weekend and I got this baby for 25EUR (from 690 kn/92EUR on 190kn/25EUR)

(I took pictures but forum does not allow me to upload pictures from computer :angry: what is wrong :(

fc-barcelona-sportswear-authentic-n98-track-jacket.jpg

SO now I have covered last years training set with this:

0be9a88433dc1b9957a5f6bfe622fe31.jpg

and this:

hwl

Home of Barca Fans