New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

I washed the kit by machine, cause there is no name and number on the back of jersey

Yes, but inside print goes down... and patches could also drop. :/ I have 2010. Spain final match jersey and WC patch on the sleeve dropped. Now I had to iron-on some stupid eBay "replica!

CanadianBlaugrana

I will buy the authentic one later.Just have a look of the Barcelona new kit

How can you know it is the knock off。It is very hard to distinguish this kit

Take a look at the authentic kit and the difference is very notable.

https://www.nike.com/ca/t/2017-18-fc-barcelona-stadium-home-football-shirt-2KTr7xjd/847255-456?cp=gsns_kw_pla!ca!goo!m!!208352895007&cp=gsns_kw_pla!ca!goo!pla!m!!!208352895007&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImOO_jpXn2AIVDId-Ch3c8wKLEAQYASABEgInxvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I will buy the authentic one later.Just have a look of the Barcelona new kit

How can you know it is the knock off。It is very hard to distinguish this kit

A knockoff is a knockoff, no matter how well made it is it is still an inferior product and can be distinguished from authentic, licensed product from many details.

Plus, many of the knockoffs for the upcoming season don't have the designs 100% right, there is no sense to buy one.

JerseyAddict

A knockoff is a knockoff, no matter how well made it is it is still an inferior product and can be distinguished from authentic, licensed product from many details.

Plus, many of the knockoffs for the upcoming season don't have the designs 100% right, there is no sense to buy one.

This. They tend to f*u* in many tiny details. I have seen people selling new Croatia WC jersey. Only problem is that it has Qualifiers patches ;) and Q are over... Before the jersey

They always make something wrong.

Saraqq

You are right!!But why the knock off enjoy a good market.A lot of people are willing to buy the knock off.For me,i bought the authentic,also buy the knock off.

Saraqq

This. They tend to f*u* in many tiny details. I have seen people selling new Croatia WC jersey. Only problem is that it has Qualifiers patches ;) and Q are over... Before the jersey

They always make something wrong.

Hmmm~~~they make something wrong,but the patches are optional,is not it?

Horatio

You're welcome
Wait wut...so Saraqq bought the kit thinking that that was a replica of the current season kit?

I was sure he thought he bought a replica of the 2018/2019 specualtive kit since those at least resemble one another.
It's obviously still a knock-off since the new season's kit coudln't be on sale anywhere.

This is supposed to be the new season's jersey:
barcelona-18-19-home-kit-2.jpg

JerseyAddict

Hmmm~~~they make something wrong,but the patches are optional,is not it?

Yes, I am talking about local re-sellers. They are selling it here in CRO with wrong patches to kids... it is horrific. Sell all you want but say it is knockoff. They act like it is a real thing. "straight from the factory" and that bullshit.

Home of Barca Fans