User Tag List

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 401

Thread: New 2016-17 Barca kits

  1. #331
    Member
    blastandburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    246
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are almost all of you are lucky in having great deals. I can't see to find great kits in cheap prices.

  2. #332
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought Barcelona Authentic N98 Track Jacket - Black for 45$ on sale.

    I LOVE IT. The feel of material. It is such quality.

    P.S. I still can't upoload pictures for some reason so no picture

  3. #333
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New pre-match shirt:
    New training shirt:

    They are beautiful, my fav color. I will buy one of them for sure.
    Last edited by KiX7777; 8th January 2017 at 05:57 PM.

  4. #334
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blastandburn View Post
    Why are almost all of you are lucky in having great deals. I can't see to find great kits in cheap prices.
    Here is one

    http://hr.sportsdirect.com/nike-barc...lcode=37704924

  5. #335
    Member
    Sepuldinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Catalusia, MY
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw any of our members here live in catalunya itself? im looking for the aeroswift ucl version of our kit, but its only sold in camp nou.
    2014-2015 TRIPL3T! Visca Barca!

  6. #336
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,403
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Insane deal right here...... There's only XL left though. (I already have mine in Large or I would buy it.)

    Home kit without sponsor VAPOR VERSION.... 46!!!!


    https://www.dwsports.com/product/3116097

  7. #337
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTF? It is a BARGAIN! Do they have legit? I see they have lots of brick'n?mortar stores in UK. So they do have to be real stuff? Why so cheap?


    ONLY UK delivery... damn

    Good morning

    Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping on orders from LatcisStore.com. Delivery is limited to UK mainland and Northern Ireland. Orders can only be placed if the IP address you are using is also located within the United Kingdom.

    Kind regards
    ,
    Last edited by JerseyAddict; 13th February 2017 at 01:02 PM.

  8. #338
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,403
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    WTF? It is a BARGAIN! Do they have legit? I see they have lots of brick'n?mortar stores in UK. So they do have to be real stuff? Why so cheap?


    ONLY UK delivery... damn
    Yeah man of course! DW is Dave Whelan.. former footballer who owns Wigan Athletic.. the store used to be called JJB if you know about it. 100% Genuine.. I even go to a DW Gym! lol

    I hope someone on here see's it from the UK.. it's a real bargain for sure!

  9. #339
    Member
    Sepuldinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Catalusia, MY
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Insane deal right here...... There's only XL left though. (I already have mine in Large or I would buy it.)

    Home kit without sponsor VAPOR VERSION.... 46!!!!


    https://www.dwsports.com/product/3116097
    Freakkiin cheapp. Sad only XL left and UK only.

    Btw this is the first time i bought keeper kit, love the green one. Next purchase will be match shirt. Aside from kitbag, any good site offer decent price + shipping? Always bought from them since they offer free shipping for >60 orders
    2014-2015 TRIPL3T! Visca Barca!

  10. #340
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,403
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepuldinho View Post
    Freakkiin cheapp. Sad only XL left and UK only.

    Btw this is the first time i bought keeper kit, love the green one. Next purchase will be match shirt. Aside from kitbag, any good site offer decent price + shipping? Always bought from them since they offer free shipping for >60 orders
    Im not sure how much you want to spend.. but this one is the match shirt for 69 cheapest I can find other than that DW Sports one.. not sure if that store ships outside U.K. though.

    http://www.thegaastore.com/Mobile/Mo...=UnitedKingdom

  11. #341
    Member
    Sepuldinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Catalusia, MY
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Im not sure how much you want to spend.. but this one is the match shirt for 69 cheapest I can find other than that DW Sports one.. not sure if that store ships outside U.K. though.

    http://www.thegaastore.com/Mobile/Mo...=UnitedKingdom
    cant be accessed from my country i guess. btw i found kitbag kitbag selling p2r shirt for 70gbp which is quite ok imo. planning to get the CL home version on our official site or camp nou if im lucky enough later.
    2014-2015 TRIPL3T! Visca Barca!

  12. #342
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,403
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepuldinho View Post
    cant be accessed from my country i guess. btw i found kitbag kitbag selling p2r shirt for 70gbp which is quite ok imo. planning to get the CL home version on our official site or camp nou if im lucky enough later.
    Nice one man.

    Ill warn you now, the Camp Nou player version shirts which have name and numbers on ar even more expensive than on the Nike website. I went in late December and my friend got one which was 159 euros!.... maybe they've gone down in price now.. your best to ring them up to find out, they speak English.

  13. #343
    Member
    Sepuldinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Catalusia, MY
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Nice one man.

    Ill warn you now, the Camp Nou player version shirts which have name and numbers on ar even more expensive than on the Nike website. I went in late December and my friend got one which was 159 euros!.... maybe they've gone down in price now.. your best to ring them up to find out, they speak English.
    still considered OK if u compare with replica CL home version sold on Barcelonastoreasia which is 150 USD for a "replica".

    \

    btw looks sooo nice with all those patches.
    2014-2015 TRIPL3T! Visca Barca!

  14. #344
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,403
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepuldinho View Post
    still considered OK if u compare with replica CL home version sold on Barcelonastoreasia which is 150 USD for a "replica".

    \

    btw looks sooo nice with all those patches.
    Yeah that's true man. I like the patches but not keen on the Qatar logo.. lol

  15. #345
    Member
    Sepuldinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Catalusia, MY
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Yeah that's true man. I like the patches but not keen on the Qatar logo.. lol
    so u keep urs sponsorless for this season? i got 2x home 1x away 1x third & 2x GK kits. still in dilemma, to print the sponsor or not? the sponsor is kinda cheap, 7 usd per pcs here.
    2014-2015 TRIPL3T! Visca Barca!