New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Pablo Escobar

You could go S with Replica and M with Authentic...

Or you could go to your local store and try any Nike football shirt, even if it's some NT team or another club to get the idea, it's always a headache to buy online without knowing exactly which size.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What's the difference between the vapor match and the stadium jersey ? Only this AeroSwift technology, whatever the hell that is ?

It depends on brands. For Nike both the authentic (aka player-issue) jersey and the replica jersey claim to use fabrics with Dri-Fit technology, however they usually differ when it comes to the actual fabric used, especially the one used on the back of the jersey. The authentic jersey usually features more small holes/mesh-ier so it is better ventilated. Also authentic jersey has a slimmer-cut while replica jersey is more baggy, designed for us casual fans and couch potatoes. Also on Nike authentic jerseys there are laser-cut ventilation holes on the side panels in the past, starting with the 15/16 jerseys these holes were relocated to the shoulder area. I don't know if they are still these holes on the new 16/17 jerseys.

For Adidas they have always used different technologies in recent years, for example in the past it was ClimaCool for replica jerseys and Formotion for authentic jerseys. The current setup is Adizero for authentic jerseys and ClimaCool for replica jerseys. Adizero jerseys are indeed a lot lighter (and slimmer) than ClimaCool jerseys.

Puma on the other hand features lighter fabric for the authentic jerseys and is much, much tighter than the replica jersey.

And then you have those smaller brands which don't differentiate between authentic and replica. I bought a Hannover 96 jersey made by JAKO in size L and it apparently is tighter than your normal size L replica jerseys. The same can be said of my TSV 1860 jersey made by MACRON in size L.

Unless you are a game purist or someone who actually plays football then the replica jersey is good enough for you.

By the way for a visual difference of our 16/17 authentic vs. replica jersey you can check out the picture impeh posted at http://www.barcaforum.com/showthrea...7-Barca-kits?p=1642562&viewfull=1#post1642562

I am pretty sure Suarez is wearing the replica version and I am 100% certain that Neymar is wearing the authentic version.

Last edited:

NeyMesSis

wanna buy the "Vapor match jersey"..

186cm/79kg - what size to you recommend me?

and is there a way to get the kit cheaper or should i buy it now in the official store?

Thank you :)

MessiDinho10

You could go S with Replica and M with Authentic...

Or you could go to your local store and try any Nike football shirt, even if it's some NT team or another club to get the idea, it's always a headache to buy online without knowing exactly which size.

Thanks, that's what I'm gonna do. Lucky for me there's an official Nike store near my university, going there first thing in the morning.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
wanna buy the "Vapor match jersey"..

186cm/79kg - what size to you recommend me?

and is there a way to get the kit cheaper or should i buy it now in the official store?

Thank you :)

I think you will need a size L for the authentic jersey, size XL might be a tad too big since you sound pretty fit. If you are planning on customize it then I'd say try to go to a local Nike store or a jersey store to try on Nike jerseys of the same size and cut and see if it fits. If you are buying a plain jersey I wouldn't worry too much about the size since you can always return it.

The price won't go down until around March, April 2017 so it doesn't matter. You might as well buy early before the batches without the sponsor print run out.

Alik

Okay, so I bought myself one :)

The authentic player one is really nice. The replica looks bad imo, or at least it looked bad on me because of the fit and the sleeves.

Didn't want to spend the extra 50 euros, but it was either that or not getting it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

The authentic player one is really nice. The replica looks bad imo, or at least it looked bad on me because of the fit and the sleeves.

Didn't want to spend the extra 50 euros, but it was either that or not getting it.

Did you buy it? Show us some pictures. :p

Yeah, I am going to buy an authentic one too. :rockon:

Pablo Escobar

Hmm, damn, I will probably have a nightmare in which I would go to a store and someone would say it's out of stock ''FOREVER AND EVER TILL THE END OF THE UNVERSE" and then I'll go online and see that there's only an XXL and the other with a huge Qatar Corporation covering all shirt :lol: :lol::(
Would jump right on it but 100 pounds is simply a killer, especially since this year I need to upgrade my PC since except for the GPU it's 6 1/2 years old...

SwiftGuyver

Are the club badge and nike logo embroidered or printed?

BarçaBarça

I really love the design this time :wub: And no sponsor, so no doubt in my mind!

Bought the authentic one - so exited to get it :dance:

dakt

A bit darker colors would be much nicer IMO.

Barca_Group_Shot_Home_wide-Optimized.v1464554350.jpg

VS.

sbu5ap.jpg

AZZA

Kit looks cool and all, but £99 for the Match shirt is a bit pricey. The stadium home jersey looks almost the same, and at a reasonable price (£65)

Home of Barca Fans