New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Pablo Escobar

My friends, if they really sell the first batches without the Qatar Logo and later return, it would be a nightmare if I can't get one untill they attach the sponsor :messi1:.

Valdivia

Is it just me, or are the prices jacked up?

Checked the Nike FCB site and they have 2 versions of the shirt. The cheaper one looks like shit.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Barca_Group_Shot_Home_wide-Optimized.v1464554350.jpg

Cjr7QmEVEAE_7ud.jpg

Last edited:

Alarcón

On the Nike website, the stadium one looks a lot brighter than the other... is it possible that the colors are different for the two? Can someone who has seen both in store attest to this?

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
There we go. Just placed an order for 3x shirts and goddamn that was expensive! guess i have to leech some food from my friends for awhile but its totally worth it!! :D

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
On the Nike website, the stadium one looks a lot brighter than the other... is it possible that the colors are different for the two? Can someone who has seen both in store attest to this?

Last time i bought a MATCH shirt and a STADIUM shirt the pictures was diffrent on the website however when i have both next to each other in the same light they are the same color however that was the last treble season shirts no clue about these new ones.

Home of Barca Fans