New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

New 2018 away kit:

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/12/fc-barcelona-18-19-away-kit.html

barcelona-18-19-away-kit.jpg

It will be ACE if they only don't fuck it up with some "oversized overbold and strange typeface" personalization.

JerseyAddict

Yes,light green.

Wow,you keep the 2006 kit well.Not old, like brand new

HEHE, no it is not mine... SADLY :( But I am looking for some affordable to buy.

I have 2007. orange one. LIKE NEW :) LOVE IT, cause it is SPONSOR FREE. Like it should be for all Barça jerseys.
This is which I have from "yellow-series".

It has El Cant del Barça :barcascarf::cheers:
2008-2010-barcelona-messi-away-football-shirt-adults-xl-[4]-4561-p.jpg

JerseyAddict

What gift do you guys prepare for family and friends?I bought some jerseys as Christmas gift :cheers:

Oh, I have find for my best friends son which just started training ORIGINAL Barça 2011-13 jersey :) Looks fucking ACE :) He will also get Germany original jersey. Kid has to learn to follow the best :) Croatia and Dinamo he already has.
FOr me... I bought form kitbag Barça shorts. Fantastic design. SO light. Great shade of blue.

Saraqq

HEHE, no it is not mine... SADLY :( But I am looking for some affordable to buy.

I have 2007. orange one. LIKE NEW :) LOVE IT, cause it is SPONSOR FREE. Like it should be for all Barça jerseys.
This is which I have from "yellow-series".

It has El Cant del Barça :barcascarf::cheers:
2008-2010-barcelona-messi-away-football-shirt-adults-xl-[4]-4561-p.jpg

Orange is nice.How can you keep these old season kit well.
I have one 2009 kit,but the name and the number was fall off already.looks not good

Saraqq

Oh, I have find for my best friends son which just started training ORIGINAL Barça 2011-13 jersey :) Looks fucking ACE :) He will also get Germany original jersey. Kid has to learn to follow the best :) Croatia and Dinamo he already has.
FOr me... I bought form kitbag Barça shorts. Fantastic design. SO light. Great shade of blue.
The lucky boy with all kinds of original kit
But why you do not give yourself one more jersey,like the 2017-18 Barca home kit,i love that kit. so the shorts can match the jersey. lol...

JerseyAddict

Orange is nice.How can you keep these old season kit well.
I have one 2009 kit,but the name and the number was fall off already.looks not good

I wash them by hands in cold water. I play indoors/small terrain with artificial grass/surface so it never gets dirty/muddy.

Nothing falls off. Just faded.

Home of Barca Fans