New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

go and check review for uksoccershop. btw i cant get my refund since they shipped it already. will let u know if the item is authentic replica.

Ok, I'll try to hold my "horses" for a few days now... but the jersey is realy cool and Iniesta as my favorite Barça player... I realy hope it is authentic.

Devils

Nice mate. I love those types of jackets. The first one is amazing.

That being said, Nike's prices these days are borderline absurd. £150 for a fleece is crazy, Nike shouldn't be able to get away with the crap.

I play football and their boot prices are equally as ridiculous.

ManusXavi

FC Barcelona pacific shop has 40% off champions league shirts. I brought a full version fifa badged authentic Xavi 6

Nucky

Nice mate. I love those types of jackets. The first one is amazing.

That being said, Nike's prices these days are borderline absurd. £150 for a fleece is crazy, Nike shouldn't be able to get away with the crap.

I play football and their boot prices are equally as ridiculous.

The last one wasn't 150€. I bought it for 75€ in my hometown sport shop. But yeah some prices are ridiculous..

Sepuldinho

The last one wasn't 150€. I bought it for 75€ in my hometown sport shop. But yeah some prices are ridiculous..

true, i rarely bought any barca related kits on retail price. kitbag usually have them for much cheaper + cheaper printing + free standard delivery

Nucky

true, i rarely bought any barca related kits on retail price. kitbag usually have them for much cheaper + cheaper printing + free standard delivery

I usually buy in Sports Direct in my town. Quality is good and the prices aren't rocket high. For example, currently they have our away kit without sponsor for 40€. If it wasn't that ugly kit I'd buy it. But I'm more looking into 3rd kit wich they don't have right now. For those jackets combined I payed 175€.

Sepuldinho

sportsdirect in my place is pricey compared to kitbag. thus kitbag is always my main option for barca kits. but recently. my items is undelivered for the first time, hopefully they will refund me soon.

Home of Barca Fans