New 2022-2023 Barca kits

vukkapor

Just got mine without qatar :)

14458984_10205419963737596_141330616_n.jpg

Pablo Escobar

Looks so nice, yet the weather prohibits me to wear it, when I ordered it in August and waited more than a month for it I could've wore it 30 times :evil:

Pablo Escobar

Got this:

689951-010-f-1000-01.1954.jpg

Hope It'll arrive... in time.

It's actually from last year, but since our 3rd kit was approximately the same color, the training setup is very similar, so this one was on sale but it looks very similar to this years stuff, which I would've gotten but damn, a woven track jacket is 135 quid!!!while a strike drill top is 80 :evil:

Since there was nothing Barca "stuff" on sale like this, I got a Belgium Hoodie.

Last edited:

blastandburn

Wow. That looks nice. Especially if it's on sale. Wouldn't actually matter if it's from last year's kit or what. Still nice stuff.

Pablo Escobar

Can't describe it 100% as I just ordered it online on Monday, but its clearly fit for of a autumn/early winter rainy days, definitely not Russian winters though it might look like it.

Last edited:

Pablo Escobar

Got this one today from a local store ( so didn't go thru the trouble of waiting ):

men-s-nike-fc-barcelona-match-tee-game-royal-5.jpg

I was inspired to order the one based on the away shirt from Nike.com cause locally I can't find any Barca stuff and if there are some, rarely something interesting, not to mention authentic player issue shirts never.

Got it M, which is very nice fit, kinda regret I ordered the away one L, now I'll probably order another one soon cause I think it looks cool anyway with dark purple.

It's long, as you can see in the pic, nice soft cotton feel, considering it costs about 20 quid I think its a good buy.

Meanwhile, one order from kitbag got resent because it didn't arrive in 20 working days, I really don't get it how they send without a tracking number with DHL International...

Kindly post a photo when you receive it :)

Surely I will, I just hope it will arrive on time so I can start wearing :harp:

Last edited:

Sepuldinho

Got this one today from a local store ( so didn't go thru the trouble of waiting ):

men-s-nike-fc-barcelona-match-tee-game-royal-5.jpg

I was inspired to order the one based on the away shirt from Nike.com cause locally I can't find any Barca stuff and if there are some, rarely something interesting, not to mention authentic player issue shirts never.

Got it M, which is very nice fit, kinda regret I ordered the away one L, now I'll probably order another one soon cause I think it looks cool anyway with dark purple.

It's long, as you can see in the pic, nice soft cotton feel, considering it costs about 20 quid I think its a good buy.

Meanwhile, one order from kitbag got resent because it didn't arrive in 20 working days, I really don't get it how they send without a tracking number with DHL International...

Surely I will, I just hope it will arrive on time so I can start wearing :harp:

i ordered mine L too sadly the quality is shit to be honest. i prefer adidas tee, better material and last longer. i will never buy any nike tees again

JerseyAddict

HEHE. Well choose two. As you have only two kidneys. HEHE

The sad fact is that jerseys now tend to cost 100+ EURO. That is an insane ammount for some people. And when you think about which players you want it is like... OMG. At least it is my problem with this (wife, kid, paycheck and life expences)

Pablo Escobar

i ordered mine L too sadly the quality is shit to be honest. i prefer adidas tee, better material and last longer. i will never buy any nike tees again

I think it's a matter of perception, I think these tee's are actually noise material whilst all the Adidas Cotton Tees I see in store are meh at most, same goes for pretty much everything they sell.
I can say I am quite disappointed in what that company offers, would easily place behind Puma when it comes quality of clothing including pro'er stuff such as the Authentic Footie Shirts. I actually have some Puma Tee's with Ferrari and their much better than what I saw Adidas sells.

slvtn

How thick material is? Is it for winter, say -5oC or is it just windbreaker for autumn?

It's definitely more of an autumn jacket, but might have a light filling. If it uses the same material as the Nike FC Parka, it should be wind- and waterresistant. These look and fit nice, too. Unfortunately I couldn't find one for an acceptable price and went with a light padded wind- and waterproof parka instead.

Home of Barca Fans