New 2022-2023 Barca kits

KiX7777

CtWpPBcXYAAaYtt.jpg

Pablo Escobar

I finally got my away tee, should've went down a size if not even S ( I might get another one later and the other 2 version of it ), and man, those DPD guys are freaking terrible, it took a month since it got to the local deposit to actually deliver it to me.

Sepuldinho

I finally got my away tee, should've went down a size if not even S ( I might get another one later and the other 2 version of it ), and man, those DPD guys are freaking terrible, it took a month since it got to the local deposit to actually deliver it to me.

i had the same problem. normally nike tees will be smaller than kits so i ordered L. but its kinda loose..

btw the third kit looks good on the rendering, not really impressed with it on actual player.

Pablo Escobar

Yeah, something similar to the logo on last year away ( though I didn't buy last years shirts, I remember seeing it like that in a store ).

Anyway, this years Nike 3rd all look meh :benitez:

Professor Chaos

3rd kit will be sold since 1st November.

In FIFA 17 3rd kit has black number and font on shirt back. So I guess yellow ones was due to UEFA's regulations.

JerseyAddict

3rd kit will be sold since 1st November.

In FIFA 17 3rd kit has black number and font on shirt back. So I guess yellow ones was due to UEFA's regulations.

I was a bit confused. Looking at clip on FCB site shoulders and sleeves were greenish and at Moenchengladbach they were a lot more torqueze.

Can't wait tommorow to see it. Maybe it is time for Pique to join the "club" in my room. Long sleeves

Must sell the kidney first x-(

Pablo Escobar

i had the same problem. normally nike tees will be smaller than kits so i ordered L. but its kinda loose..

btw the third kit looks good on the rendering, not really impressed with it on actual player.

Yeah, well, as I order Authentic Jersey's and I went for L ( could've actually gotten the M there too but I was afraid it would be too tight around the shoulders and neck) but I saw some pics on the Tee's and these ones more tight so I got the L, it turns out many presentation pics shows the guys wearing either undersized ones or they're smaller.

What bugged me a bit is the transparent tape they put on them, it was placed on the crest and it almost damaged it during shipping I think.

Home of Barca Fans