New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Nucky

UKSoccerShop... what a farse.

Ordered something marked as in stock/available NOW ---> 2 days they lost saying the payment isn't right, it was all dandy right and I know it cause I ordered many stuff from the UK and never had problems.
My order was with express delivery, so payed extra for that especially to get it ASAP and not worry about Public Mail Companies. Estimated 1-2 days delivery. Already 3 have passed.
Then they said they have to order the object from the producer and only after it arrives they send it, that must mean next week at best cause they won't this week.
Wtf? They have to order from Nike first and then send it?

Red flag for those guys so far.

Dude, those are some low res pics of some football shirts that say nothing about authenticity, wouldn't buy such expensive stuff from a average joe on FACEBOOK, at least eBay has PayPal and many protections, but Facebook? :pique:

The shirts are fine and aren't that expensive.. This guy is okay..

Pablo Escobar

The shirts are fine and aren't that expensive.. This guy is okay..

What does not expensive mean?
First of all, his pictures aren't just low res, but if he sells on facebook, its already shady enough.

You do realize when something costs €100 you just can sell them for cheap and even make a profit unless maybe you steal them physically.

And there's tons of Thai fakes that even in good pictures may look authentic if you don't know where to look.

On the other hand, Slovenia is a very small country, if anyone tries to trick you he's probably a 30 minute drive from anywhere so you can return the item and beat the shit out of him for trying to steal your money :lol:.

Last edited:

Nucky

Look this guy has a registered firm to sell kits.. It's not just some random guy from Facebook who is saying "hey guys, you wanna get fucked over for a Barca kit".. He has a company and believe me, if he was a fraud he would have been in jail by now.. His firm was registered in 2004, thats 12 year ago.. Frauds don't last that long.. I don't buy just anything I see and I've been buying kits long enough to see the difference between original and fake..

Last edited:

Pablo Escobar

I saw his site, first of all he sells replica/stadium jerseys for €75, not player issues ones and that's not even cheaper than anywhere else, so not worth it from the start.
And then he probably his facebook page is just the stores page, you said "a guy selling on facebook" and neah, he wouldn't be jail for selling fake football shirts, definitely not in an Eastern European country.

Nucky

I saw his site, first of all he sells replica/stadium jerseys for €75, not player issues ones and that's not even cheaper than anywhere else, so not worth it from the start.
And then he probably his facebook page is just the stores page, you said "a guy selling on facebook" and neah, he wouldn't be jail for selling fake football shirts, definitely not in an Eastern European country.

You can also get player's kit from him.. He has shirts without name, with player name or you can put your own name and number printed on the kit.. I've never payed 75€ for a shirt so it's worth it, because I get them cheaper than that.. A lot cheaper.. I said I know him.. And besides why do you even bother where people are buying shirts? You been arguing with me where I buy shirts.. Seriously? Like you are paying for them, not me..

Pablo Escobar

The way you write things confuses me even more each time.

And excuse me for trying to help, maybe if you would've been correctly presenting the situation I would've understood, but I saw the guys stores, shirts are €75 for this season, so no deal there, if you mean discounts for older shirts, like last season, everybody puts them on sale towards the end of the season to get rid of them but when new, don't expect them to be authentic at half price :coffee:

Nucky

Again thanks for help but it's fine.. I know this guy well, bough a few shirts from him, thats why I can get them cheaper than normal price.. I also know where he gets the shits..

Pablo Escobar

Meanwhile, I also ordered this thanks to Nike free shipping:

FCB-MATCH-TEE-805824_524_A.jpg

:arda: Maaaa money, maaa precious money$$$$$$$$$ :lol:

Will also buy the other but that one will probably be in stores too so no hurry :pique1:

Last edited:

Professor Chaos

barcelona-16-17-third-kit-2.jpg

Official 3rd kit. Nike swapped colors since the first leaked pictures.
barcelona-16-17-third-kit-1.jpg

3rd kit is already in PES 2017. I don't know about FIFA 17 or if would it ever be in it. Should be.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Gives me horrible flashbacks to that lucky fluke team that won the Euros. Hope we won't be playing with it too often.

Home of Barca Fans