Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 353

Thread: New 2016-17 Barca kits

  1. #181
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    723
    I expect price drop now when it is sponsored jersey in sale. YOu com i nand say, well how much do YOU pay ME to advertise YOU?

  2. #182
    Member
    slvtn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    282
    Well, my interest in buying a kit dropped quite a bit in the last days...

  3. #183
    Senior Member
    Nucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by slvtn View Post
    Well, my interest in buying a kit dropped quite a bit in the last days...
    The home kit is just calling me to buy it..


    MES QUE UN CLUB

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
    The home kit is just calling me to buy it..
    Do it quick before the Qatar sponsor is on it! You won't regret it it's an amazing shirt + this could be the last chance for years to get a sponsorless shirt!

  5. #185
    Flavia
    Guest


    I liked this travel shirt. Wonder if it'll be sold.

  6. #186
    Senior Member
    Pablo Escobar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    737
    Almost for sure they will.

    Honestly I don't like the bright red and blue of this year, we're not Basel, we're Barca .

    It's Azulgrana, not Azulroja.

  7. #187
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    10,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post


    I liked this travel shirt. Wonder if it'll be sold.
    Not to my taste but yes it is available.

    http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/...al-blue/178787
    Sóc Culer.

  8. #188
    Senior Member
    Pablo Escobar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    737
    29.99€
    WAS: 30.00€
    SAVE 0.01€



    Actually, I would've probably got one if it wasn't for the bright red .

    Even so, I might make an exception just to add to the collection, just for a 2002-03 Home today from eBay, still looking to find a 2003-04 Home for now and I really can't find one especially cause of the size.
    Last edited by Pablo Escobar; 25th July 2016 at 02:35 PM.

  9. #189
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    10,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar View Post
    29.99€
    WAS: 30.00€
    SAVE 0.01€



    Actually, I would've probably got one if it wasn't for the bright red .

    Even so, I might make an exception just to add to the collection, just for a 2002-03 Home today from eBay, still looking to find a 2003-04 Home for now and I really can't find one especially cause of the size.
    I am seeing a list pice of 35.05 euros and the sales price being 32.42 euros?
    Sóc Culer.

  10. #190
    Senior Member
    Pablo Escobar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    737
    Maybe it has something to do with the region since you're non-EU?

  11. #191
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    10,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with the region since you're non-EU?
    Possible, we don't have to pay the VAT.
    Sóc Culer.

  12. #192
    Senior Member
    amircule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    799
    Guys what size should I order?
    I am 190 cm long and I weigh around 90 kg.

    #SayNoToRacism

  13. #193
    Senior Member
    Pablo Escobar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by amircule View Post
    Guys what size should I order?
    I am 190 cm long and I weigh around 90 kg.
    I am ~1.89 and 80 kg but ideal 76-78, replica stuff is always M, they're baggy stuff, man.

    My only authentic "player issue" from 2014/15 is L and is just fine too, i would've bought an M though but the shirt is very well done and it went perfect.

    If you're referring to the travel shirt above, i'd say L will be safe considering your weight, the shirt length is usually always the same, the width varies...

  14. #194
    Member
    Sepuldinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Catalusia, MY
    Posts
    276
    Guys any idea about the 2nd kit? I mean can we still get the sponsorless version of it?
    2014-2015 TRIPL3T! Visca Barca!

  15. #195
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    10,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepuldinho View Post
    Guys any idea about the 2nd kit? I mean can we still get the sponsorless version of it?
    Yes. All stores and online vendors I am aware of are still selling our 1st and 2nd kits without sponsor print at this time.
    Sóc Culer.