Davinson Sanchez

Guaporta

If he's wise he'd stay for another season at Ajax and hopefully play in the Champions League. He has a lot to improve in his build-up play and learn the Ajax-way of playing the game. I'd like to see us getting him this summer and loaning him back to Ajax.

Guaporta

True, a CB isn't a priority right now. But we should be looking at one anyways (as a replacement for Mathieu and/or Mascherano). A RB, CM and a winger (if Arda leaves) are priorities, but a CB should be one our shopping list.

God Serena

True, a CB isn't a priority right now. But we should be looking at one anyways (as a replacement for Mathieu and/or Mascherano). A RB, CM and a winger (if Arda leaves) are priorities, but a CB should be one our shopping list.

What are you on?

Are you saying we shouldn't get a new winger if Arda stays?

We'll never win the league again as long as Arda is still actively playing for us in any capacity. If he stays he should have a permanent spot in the stands and whether he goes or not should not have any bearing on our club's sporting project.

Raketa10

He said he would like to play for Barca. Maybe we should consider buying him this summer, he might be too expensive next year.

Quotes from the interview:

Pressed on the rumours by Cadena SER, Sanchez said: "Obviously I would like to play for Barcelona.

"It is a huge compliment [to be linked with them]. Who doesn't want to play for a club as big as Barca?

"Everyone wants to be part of a team like that, they're one of the world's elite."

Last edited:

serghei

CB is least of our concerns right now.

Maybe for a year or so and until we see Marlon at the first team more. But come 2018 it might become a problem again if Marlon doesn't make it and Mascherano leaves as he will probably after the World Cup.

If he stays at Ajax it will be good for us, because we can go for him in 2018 I think.

Raketa10

Maybe for a year or so and until we see Marlon at the first team more. But come 2018 it might become a problem again if Marlon doesn't make it and Mascherano leaves as he will probably after the World Cup.

If he stays at Ajax it will be good for us, because we can go for him in 2018 I think.

Maybe we could buy him this summer and loan him to Ajax for one year.

gasgas

We all keep saying player X is not ready for Barca, needs to stay at his team
Then another big club gets him
He turns into a top class player in the same season
And becomes too expensive for us
Been there before, but let's keep doing that with Dembele, Sanchez and who else>>>

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If barca are serious about getting back to the top then buying players like this guy is what it takes. Buying good young talents is what teams like Real Madrid and Bayern are doing and if barca doesn't do this it will continue to be left behind

xXKonan

Are we serious for this guy?
If Robert got the green light to go and sign Davinson, you bet he will be the first one at Ajax's door for him. :lol: out of all the CB's we have been looking for he's very likely Robert's first choice option.

Trafalgar

If Robert got the green light to go and sign Davinson, you bet he will be the first one at Ajax's door for him. :lol: out of all the CB's we have been looking for he's very likely Robert's first choice option.

I really hope we'll het him this summer, a defensive pair Davinson+Umtiti looks promising for the future.

Home of Barca Fans