Robert Fernandez

LeeRomeno

I'm not paid millions to do his job, sadly. I also try to be optimistic, and gave him some trust as I was hoping he knew what he was doing with the players he brought in. After all, he's the pro, not me. But the current obsession with another mendes and valencia player is what is making me wonder that.

Its not finalized i believe? At least i have not heard any official announcement, i also dont understand the constant signings from Valencia, but each purchase should be still considered separately and i have no idea why i should judge Cancelo just because of his agent or his current club, once he is here and we see him play and fit or not fit into team, we will know.
As a reference, Aleix Vidal was considered pretty good signing and noone would have known how he ended up, completely different case can happen with him, he can be the next Alves for all we know, or another Vidal.

F

FlaFCB

Its not finalized i believe? At least i have not heard any official announcement, i also dont understand the constant signings from Valencia, but each purchase should be still considered separately and i have no idea why i should judge Cancelo just because of his agent or his current club, once he is here and we see him play and fit or not fit into team, we will know.
As a reference, Aleix Vidal was considered pretty good signing and noone would have known how he ended up, completely different case can happen with him, he can be the next Alves for all we know, or another Vidal.

Vidal wasn't exactly considered that. I know I knew he couldn't defend back then. Cancelo is better attacking, but has the same issues with defending. And the bad sign on this is md jumped on the cancelo train, and they're the board's paper. There's a high chance it is really happening.

LeeRomeno

Vidal wasn't exactly considered that. I know I knew he couldn't defend back then. Cancelo is better attacking, but has the same issues with defending. And the bad sign on this is md jumped on the cancelo train, and they're the board's paper. There's a high chance it is really happening.

As for Vidal, i said majority, just re-read his thread and majority of people were quite happy of his signing. Not gonna comment on Cancelo, havent really paid much attention there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I liked the Vidal signing, but considering how that went, I don't really want Cancelo here who I think is worse defensively. Especially because he often doesn't even give a damn about his defensive duties.

serghei

He's failing big at his job. And you forgot paco, another valencia player. I never thought bo-vidal would be so legit, strange they did.

Paco was a fair mistake (probably) and a good solid La Liga proven player and a Spanish international and leading goalscorers in the World Cup preliminaries IIRC. Sometimes good players can still fail, and it is very hard to project in advance which will deliver and which will fail.

gasgas

You also suggested an absolute crazy team formation that didn't make any sense whatsoever yesterday so I'd argue you might have gotten criticized because of your general suggestions.

I usually indicate when i'm serious and when I am not.
Like yesterday that was me joining the party after some guy before me posted a crazy formation

I liked the Vidal signing, but considering how that went, I don't really want Cancelo here who I think is worse defensively. Especially because he often doesn't even give a damn about his defensive duties.
Why then did you lash at me when I predicted his failure if he comes?
For a moment I thought you were a Cancelo fan

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I usually indicate when i'm serious and when I am not.
Like yesterday that was me joining the party after some guy before me posted a crazy formation

Why then did you lash at me when I predicted his failure if he comes?
For a moment I thought you were a Cancelo fan

Because you struggle getting off your high horse so I thought pushing you down a bit would help. I don't have that problem. Dude you act like all your transfer suggestions are better than everyone's and can predict every failure or success. You were very happy when Andre Gomes was signed and thought he was the perfect midfield acquisition(I thought he was a good bet for 35m myself just for the record), and then you later act like you knew he would fail and want him sold :lol:

So ye need te get off ye fookin high horse

gasgas

Because you struggle getting off your high horse so I thought pushing you down a bit would help. I don't have that problem. Dude you act like all your transfer suggestions are better than everyone's and can predict every failure or success. You were very happy when Andre Gomes was signed and thought he was the perfect midfield acquisition(I thought he was a good bet for 35m myself just for the record), and then you later act like you knew he would fail and want him sold :lol:

So ye need te get off ye fookin high horse

I never said I knew Gomes would fail.

That is not true.
I believed in him, now I believe in other things

I make wrong predictions here and there

But if we all start focusing on areas we erred, how far then could we go?

Chong Li

Along with Lucho this guy must be fired as well.

He's the one responsible for this complete transfer debacle. NO starting RB, wasting millions on Paco & Gomes(!!), inability to find a suitable RCM.

Failed!

Devils

R.Fernandez: "I'm sure this defeat won't affect us going forward. Each game is a story and our players know how to rise above it" #fcblive

What a goon. There is no going forward without the CL you senile fuck.

He should hand his resignation papers alongside Lucho. They both should be held accountable for the RB, midfield and forward fiasco this season.

Home of Barca Fans