User Tag List

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Robert Fernandez

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Read that he was in Rome today watching the Lazio vs Torino match.

it's suggested he was watching Stefan de Vrij and possibly Sergej Milinković-Savić and Belotti as well.
    MD is saying he was watching Luis Alberto. I've liked him in BarÁa B and he has a good season with Lazio but don't know if he's what we need.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does he even hold the director position any more? He is nowhere to be found in new executive structure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Officially he's still our sport director but in reality Pep Segura is the man right now.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx. Probably if Valverde wasn't doing this good they would have gotten rid of him.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Says Bartomeu will offer a renewal to Robert FernŠndez, who's current contract expires in June.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although I have my doubts about Robert, the guy gambled on Paulinho and came out lucky, he won.
    "I wanted a player who could adapt to the three central positions and though there was a difference of opinion, within my team, about Paulinho, I took the decision."
    He deserves another run, although it will be hard to forget the donations made to Valencia for the bunch that still struggles to fit in.