Robert Fernandez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll announce the Alcacer deal after the game tonight.

#DareToDonAK

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Will you resign as the president if he doesn't? I think we will have wait until tomorrow at least for that to happen. Still some doubt is there regarding Munir situation.

amircule

Has he said something about real madrid? I'm reading on a website that he has somehow 'mocked' them but I don't find any reliable sources.

F

Flavia

Has he said something about real madrid? I'm reading on a website that he has somehow 'mocked' them but I don't find any reliable sources.

I haven't read or heard anything. he's very professional, so I doubt it.

F

Flavia

He gave an interview to MD:

Luis Suarez, Rakitic and Messi are the next players to renew. In the case of Luis Enrique, his contract expires in June. When when he renew?
When the moment comes. It is something that will flow naturally. I think it will be everyday.

The issue is already out there.
Well, I am exhausted (laughs).

When would you like to solve the issue?
Does not matter. When he wants.

With the players signed this season and the squad here, perhaps there would be no problem to reach a coach without time to plan.
One moment, what I want is that Luis Enrique continues. I think it's the most valuable option. He has won. He is a great coach and I do not think about anyone else. To whoever tells me I have to be thinking about a list for other coaches, just in case, I say it clear: lie.

But for players you always have a list ready.
Yes, but not for the coach

What if he says he is tired in May?
I will not spend one iota of energy in this. If an agent calls, saying that I called his coach, tell them it's a lie.

You look at the gala 11 and see that there are six homegrown players (Sergi Roberto, Pique, Alba, Busquets, Iniesta and Messi) being the 'big' in Europe with more cantera men. Instead, Lucho is continually accused of putting the cantera aside. How does one understand this speech?
We want more players to emerge and we work for this, but we have to analyze things logically. Barca B were relegated and there were players who did not want to play in Segunda B, because their agents did not want them there. So we had to open the door for them. We are now trying to build a team that can go up to Segunda A and that players can keep being formed.

You said Thursday you believe that in two or four years some cantera players can rise to the first team. Who were you talking about? Alena? Lee?
Sorry, but I will not say names. I think it puts an unnecessary pressure to the kids. In the cantera there are good players, but we have to value things logically.

xXKonan

He was watching several Monaco players like.

Bernardo Silva

Adama Traoré-Midfielder

Almamy Touré-CB/RB

Jemerson-CB

Kylian Mbappe

Aguliar on MD says Robert is going to look at mostly RB's to pair up with Roberto in case Lucho decides Vidal isn't good enough RB.

F

FlaFCB

Is he a Mendes agent? :thinking:

Signing gomes isntead of a proper rb is really weird. The obsession with Cancelo... And all that is hurting Barça, and will ultimately hurt Messi, making cr more likely to win the bdor next year again.

khaled_a_d

Is he a Mendes agent? :thinking:

Signing gomes isntead of a proper rb is really weird. The obsession with Cancelo... And all that is hurting Barça, and will ultimately hurt Messi, making cr more likely to win the bdor next year again.

1-His job is to make this team good not to make Messi win the bdor. Even if both coincide but we have to get our priorities right
2-We don't know if he has any obsession with Cancelo,it is a tabloid rumor and IIRC Sport is the one behind it. There is nothing to proof we are really after him. He has proven he can keep his cards close and media at man y time proved to be clueless regarding his real plans
3-We will see how the long term of his deals will work out. So far it is a mixed results. He should have skipped getting a striker when target A,B,C rejected us instead of going to the available. If you don't count Denis as he was basically on expensive loan we had 3 of our signings outside of Liga and he is expanding our market. Umtiti is good signing. Digne for me is solid for the price and back up role. Gomes remain to be seen (always liked him as a player but never believed he will fit here) .
Overall he basically signed players for almost every position most of us believed we need signings. Lucho didn't seem to decide to freeze Vidal in pre-season so Roberto-Vidal seemed legit tbh. Many also believed midfield is priority and that is why Gomes was signed

serghei

We need to look at this in a realistic way. Realistically 30-40m players are projects for the future, not already world class players who could improve the team right away. People haven't adapted to the realities of today's market, so they are against signing top players like Pogba for 100m because it is "way too much", while they act like 30-40m is a huge sum in today's transfer market which obviously isn't. It's a normal sum to pay for a promising player that is still in his development phase.

You want quick integration and world class performances almost right away? Pay Juve 100m and sign Pogba. You think it's too much? No problem, sign players like Gomes for 35-40m and grow some patience. There are options we can choose. But choosing one and demanding the benefits of both is naivity and bad logic to me.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans