Robert Fernandez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Think Paulinho did well considering everything.

And Seri isn't that hot anymore, is he?

I agree on Segura though. Hope he doesn't get free reign.

xXKonan

[tw]1006282646190723072[/tw]

Seems like he had good relations with the squad but he got the axe anyway.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Robert definitely worked hard. Was present everywhere and seemed like a genuinely decent guy. Perhaps he took some wrong decisions when it came to player recruitment that cost him his job. It's a pity.

Devils

I'm guessing that the failure signing of the 2016/2017 and the fiasco last summer cost him his job.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
When do you think Segura started having an influence on transfers?

People seem to flip back and forth on this depending on what point is being made.

Not necessarily individual transfers, but he's the boss and a part of the transfer committee. He must have vetted the signings and been a part of the mess last summer. Obviously misspeaking too by saying Coutinho would be done that summer and was very close to being finalized.

I just think the club should have restructured the entire setup after some bad decisions and the mess up last summer. It came across as very amateurish.

If Robert is held accountable for the mess and Segura also is a part of the transfer committee, he should have gone too. Everyone under him have been rumored to be sacked or not have their contracts renewed so why not him too?

49952192.jpg

JamDav1982

I know his role just wondering how much influence on transfers folk are thinking he has as seems to flip back and forth.

Doesnt always work that all have to go and he was not there in 2016 anyway and that was the worse window arguably.

Feels like club are more on it since last summer.

Messi983

He suffered a heart attack yesterday. Wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Robert Fern?ndez, former sporting director and former player of FC Barcelona and Valencia CF, suffered a heart attack last Saturday, according to the Valencian public broadcaster ? Punt.

The same source advanced in his twitter channel, adding a photo of the hospitalized patient, that Robert Fern?ndez, 60, was successfully operated on and is already out of danger, although logically he remains admitted recovering in the hospital where the emergency intervention was practiced.

[tw]1624701010919714818[/tw]

https://twitter.com/apuntesports/status/1624701010919714818

Home of Barca Fans