Robert Fernandez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought Txiki was bad, then came Zubi and I thought no one could do worse, but holy shit this guy takes the cake by a mile! And on top of that he believes it's not his fault and has the nerve to stay at the club... FUCK THIS GUY!

Haha, same here. Used to hate Txiki.

Galning

I saw this guy last week in town and gave him the thumbs down :lol: Still don't know what he's still doing at our club.

George_Costanza

According to Cat Radio, Robert could be fired due to the problems during this summer in the transfer market.

If he goes they should get rid of Segura as well. but we all know that won't happen.

I don't think Robert and Segura like each other and they definitely didn't work as a team this summer hence all the issues. Hiring Segura was Bartomeu's bigger mistake than hiring Roberto. Both should be fired but Pep Segura should go first!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can we not get someone who's at least worked for a major club or got a good record?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They are scanning for former Barca players and best they could find is former backup GK that played once in a blue moon. Among all the legends Barca has this, this, is their mannequin. :lol:

They are scanning for former Barca players and best they could find is former backup GK that played once in a blue moon. Among all the legends Barca has this, this, is their mannequin. :lol:

Bartomeu doesn't want a competent sporting director, he wants a puppet he can fire to get the heat off him once it eventually comes back. Seems like the perfect guy for that.

Messi983

Arnau has done a solid job at Malaga, though I'd prefer to keep Robert and let him do his job again ALONE. He did well last summer.

Get rid of Pep Segura, he's the problem. We can have 10 Monchis and if Segura would interfere with his work then nothing good would come out of that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Arnau has done a solid job at Malaga, though I'd prefer to keep Robert and let him do his job again ALONE. He did well last summer.

Get rid of Pep Segura, he's the problem. We can have 10 Monchis and if Segura would interfere with his work then nothing good would come out of that.

Robert still failed at his job. His midfield target was Verratti and then Coutinho when it got too late.

You guys keep making excuses for him when he failed at his #1 priority.

Neither of Robert or Pep Segura deserves to remain after the mess this summer. We should hire a professional for once.

You cannot keep flopping one summer after the other and keep your job. The stakes are high when it comes to squad planning for a club like Barca.

Home of Barca Fans