Robert Fernandez

opjeoff

We can't replace Neymar with a player as good as him. So, in order to get something good from losing Neymar, we need to sign two top class players. Coutinho and Dembele would be my 1st and 2nd priorities. Both need to be signed this summer and both can help us a lot.

Its way harder than it seems. Both clubs are in a situation were they dont have to sell. They dont need the money to buy someone else, the players just signed new contracts, they are both CL teams. Liverpool and Dortmund could very well choose not to sell just because they dont need the money we offer. Countinho and Dembele are argubly their best players. As a result, Robert's hand is tied, it is not in thier hands, its up to the player to act up enough for thier clubs to sell. Even then, the clubs still may not sell. Some people dont understand this simple fact here. We have no power in these negotiations. We can say we'll go after other players either because these are the only players half decent who are available.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@khaled_a_d

You still want to look for bright spots for the job he's done?

Just accept it. He's driving us to mediocrity along with Bartomeu.

khaled_a_d

@khaled_a_d

You still want to look for bright spots for the job he's done?

Just accept it. He's driving us to mediocrity along with Bartomeu.

In case you missed it:

He isn't doing a good job, but he will be the scapgoat for the board.
I highly doubt he is the one pushing for Paulinho, this look like typical board Brazilian fetish

I will say someone is bad when I see it, I didn't think he has done awful job last year and I think our bench was better and it was adjustments he needed. This year so far it has been awful and I hope for the sake of the club he redeem himself in the next 2 and half weeks.

DonAK

In case you missed it:

I will say someone is bad when I see it, I didn't think he has done awful job last year and I think our bench was better and it was adjustments he needed. This year so far it has been awful and I hope for the sake of the club he redeem himself in the next 2 and half weeks.

I think we're done for the summer the moment Paulinho steps into the front door, because I don't see us getting Coutinho, Dembele or Seri.

Done for the summer, done for the season apart from La Liga and CDR if we're incredibly consistent against the smaller sides and some of the difficult teams.

Hopefully that will mean the end of him, the end of the board and everyone associated to them.

No point renovating the stadium too. What are we going to do with a new stadium when we don't have any half-decent team to play in it?

Devils

In case you missed it:

I'll tell you what, nothing he will do is going to eclipse us getting humiliated at Camp Nou today, then likely going to get beat at the Bernabeu on Wednesday, and then finally unveiling Paulinho on Thursday.

That is incompetence in the highest order.

khaled_a_d

I think we're done for the summer the moment Paulinho steps into the front door, because I don't see us getting Coutinho, Dembele or Seri.

Done for the summer, done for the season apart from La Liga and CDR if we're incredibly consistent against the smaller sides and some of the difficult teams.

Hopefully that will mean the end of him, the end of the board and everyone associated to them.

No point renovating the stadium too. What are we going to do with a new stadium when we don't have any half-decent team to play in it?

If there is anyone to blame it is the board, Sanhelli or whatever the guy name is the one who finishes deal for around a decade and half not sporting director. And under current board the sporting director is ignored in big transfers (Zubi had nothing to do with Neymar)
Roberto was already sidelined for Segura, and he will be the scapegoat just like Zubi, and probably Valverde too if things go south. He can fuck off as you want but it won't change anything. At least he was able to convince the board to invest in youth over 28 years old players and tried to look outside Spain and Arsenal.

Hawk

half expect him to enquire about ozil. such is the lunacy this muppet currently spreads among fans

DonAK

Hope the board falls and he's kicked out with them.

What a disgrace this guy is. He's worse than Zubi which I thought wasn't possible.

He's still asking for time when there's 13-14 fucking days left in the window with several players to sell and neither Dortmund or Liverpool budging with Dembele and Coutinho.

If there is anyone to blame it is the board, Sanhelli or whatever the guy name is the one who finishes deal for around a decade and half not sporting director. And under current board the sporting director is ignored in big transfers (Zubi had nothing to do with Neymar)
Roberto was already sidelined for Segura, and he will be the scapegoat just like Zubi, and probably Valverde too if things go south. He can fuck off as you want but it won't change anything. At least he was able to convince the board to invest in youth over 28 years old players and tried to look outside Spain and Arsenal.

Excuses.....excuses....

Looked straight into Paulinho here.

Windhook

August 31, 2017
Barcelona fail to sign Dembele and Coutinho.
Robert's Plan C - sign someone from his favorite C.F. Valencia.

Home of Barca Fans