Robert Fernandez

Raketa10

He is the wors't sporting director in FC Barca history. His only good signing in 3 years at the club is Umtiti. ONE player in three years! GTFO right now! JUST GTFO!

I haven't seen more incapable sporting director in my entire life.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
At the moment, I wonder whether he's even the one making these moves.

In any case, he's failing and failing hard.

Sack and give Pep Segura full responsibility of the football section. Too many cooks spoil the broth.

xXKonan

I wonder if Robert and the sporting department put to many eggs in the basket in regards to Bellerin and Verratti.

Seems like the case, especially with Bellerin who they don't seem like they want to completely give up on.

DonAK

I wonder if Robert and the sporting department put to many eggs in the basket in regards to Bellerin and Verratti.

Seems like the case, especially with Bellerin who they don't seem like they want to completely give up on.

Even the bigger reason to sack all of them and give the keys to Pep Segura. Not that Pep Segura is better or that I like him at all, but better to have one guy being in control than have 2 or 3 people fucking up stuff.

You cannot plan for an entire season for months, traveling around the World on the club's account and only have a Plan A.

khaled_a_d

He is the wors't sporting director in FC Barca history. His only good signing in 3 years at the club is Umtiti. ONE player in three years! GTFO right now! JUST GTFO!

1-He isn't
2-We aren't even sure if he is the one making calls or Pep Segura anyway. The later became his boss few days ago

khaled_a_d

Few months ago it was Cancelo and Coutinho. Then Seri and Semedo,then Verratti and Bellerin
I don't see any reason to believe in that. We still have over 50 days to finalize our deals.
I don't give a shit whether we finalize it in June or August. As long as we get the right ones

weloveyuner

Verratti has pledged to stay. Nice's president says Seri isn't for sale. Ceballos looks headed to Madrid. The Semedo/Bellerin rumors are looking to be just that: rumors. Liverpool don't look likely to sell Coutinho. Who the fuck is left?

serghei

Verratti has pledged to stay. Nice's president says Seri isn't for sale. Ceballos looks headed to Madrid. The Semedo/Bellerin rumors are looking to be just that: rumors. Liverpool don't look likely to sell Coutinho. Who the fuck is left?

Paulinho

Messi983

This is only his second year and he hasn't sign anyone yet this summer except bringing back Deulofeu. Relax.

DonAK

Don't have to be the worst, but if he fucks up this transfer window and it's clear that he was the one in command, he should get sacked.

Besides, it's better to have one person in charge than two. So either Robert or Pep Segura.

khaled_a_d

Don't have to be the worst, but if he fucks up this transfer window and it's clear that he was the one in command, he should get sacked.

Besides, it's better to have one person in charge than two. So either Robert or Pep Segura.

There is a lot of mystery right now. We don't know the internal rules their.
Robert might have been sidelined,or may be Segura role isn't related to transfers and more about other areas such as hiring scouts etc.
For the fans it is a situation we can't judge,it might be improving and will show or it might be an internal problems out there. We simply have no clue tbh
The delay in the deals is starting to worrying for me, Robert has shown l2 things last summer:he keep his cards close and he is more of a fan of signing players not playing in big clubs. This summer things so far doesn't look the same. It is all confusing tbf

Home of Barca Fans