Robert Fernandez

Messi983

Oh, you people. He was clearly in London not to watch Bellerin but to negotiate with Wenger to become our new coach. :bartomeu:

Devils

So the season is over and we are done dealing with the incompetence of Lucho, we now get to switch over to the summer window and deal with the incompetence of this goon and that ancient artifact Braida.

:crbust:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Braida isn't incompetent. He's smart. He suckered Barto and crew into paying him for doing nothing. He's an OG Italian conman that Braida.

:crbust:

mssarm

Fuck this shit. Go YOLO and get Koke and Coutinho. Even if they flop, we can at least sell them for a lot given they are established World Class players as opposed to Arda who is neither World Class or young enough to warrant a top fee.

Koke is not coming. He stated that several times in last couple of months and he stated a week ago.
http://www.beinsports.com/th-en/la-...intends-to-retire-at-atletico-madrid-5/544768

Coutinho feels leaving Liverpool is betrayal and he loves Klopp very much. We might snatch him at 50% chance.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...na-latest-jurgen-klopp-west-ham-a7733241.html

So from 2 you mentioned one is completely impossible, the second big question mark.Do you have any more names that incompetent Robert should focus on?

Windhook

Why is this asshole not under fire from the catalan press?

Because he is loved by our precious community here. The folks here are extremely patient with him for some reason. If it was up to me I would have fired him 5 times already since January. O yeah, he is bringing Coutinho this summer!!!! Wohoooo!!! We are saved! Get someone who has real skills in negotiations, not Amor, Nadal, Abelardo or Sergi Barjuan. BarcaDNA. And get Hristo Stoichkov for PR because he knows how to deal with idiot journalists.

Pepe Silvia

Because he is loved by our precious community here. The folks here are extremely patient with him for some reason. If it was up to me I would have fired him 5 times already since January. O yeah, he is bringing Coutinho this summer!!!! Wohoooo!!! We are saved! Get someone who has real skills in negotiations, not Amor, Nadal, Abelardo or Sergi Barjuan. BarcaDNA. And get Hristo Stoichkov for PR because he knows how to deal with idiot journalists.
People bribed with cash seems possible with this administration.

Home of Barca Fans