Robert Fernandez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fucking fix the team this summer

If we waste another fucking year on this BULLSHIT then I don't know what I'll do

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No Iborras or Correas this time please.

If he fucks it up again then it's just a lost cause.

MIXA

Interesting comments from Robert below:

Asked if was between Athletic Club's Ernesto Valverde and Luis Enrique's No.2 Juan Carlos Unzue, Robert replied: "No, no, I don't rule anyone out. Barça DNA? Well, above everything else, what we want is that it's a person who knows how to manage a dressing room like ours, which is not easy."

Not sure what he really means by this. Does it mean that they are finally looking at bringing in a proven coach who has already worked with big name players? If so, Valverde would be ruled out. He has never managed a 'big dressing room'. Maybe Allegri is on the radar after all. Although I fear that Blanc might be too!

Devils

Robert: "We have not spoke with anyone. We still don't know who the next manager will be, honestly."

I thought he said he knew who the next manager was awhile back? hmm

Raketa10

I am soooo affraid that we'll buy only RB and return Deulofeu, Samper and Munir!
If we keep all of those midfielders (Gomes, Denis, Rafinha and Arda) and buy no one for the midfield we are doomed! Same goes for defense. We need to get rid of Mathieu and buy another young CB.

JamDav1982

I am soooo affraid that we'll buy only RB and return Deulofeu, Samper and Munir!
If we keep all of those midfielders (Gomes, Denis, Rafinha and Arda) and buy no one for the midfield we are doomed! Same goes for defense. We need to get rid of Mathieu and buy another young CB.

Would probably prefer an experienced La Liga defender with a bit of leadership/toughness signed more than a new young defender especially if Masch goes.

If Umtiti/Pique partnership is the one going forward then still need a bit more experienced option for now.

No idea who that would be mind you.

Raketa10

Would probably prefer an experienced La Liga defender with a bit of leadership/toughness signed more than a new young defender especially if Masch goes.

If Umtiti/Pique partnership is the one going forward then still need a bit more experienced option for now.

No idea who that would be mind you.

Well I think Masche will stay for one more season, that's why I said I would sign another young CB.

BarçaBarça

He is comparing Gomes with Laudrup and Koeman (indirectly) by saying some great players also need time to adapt. Seriously. :facepalm:

From sport:
Robert also confessed he expected some of last summer's signings to adapt better this year: "I know it's hard to adapt to a club like Barça and I saw that with my own eyes with top level players like [Michael] Laudrup and [Ronald] Koeman. It was tough for them at first, but you know how it went after. [Samuel] Umtiti, for example, has got off on a good foot, in exchange, Andre Gomes hasn't. We signed players for the future and we have a lot of confidence in them."

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Interesting comments from Robert below:

Asked if was between Athletic Club's Ernesto Valverde and Luis Enrique's No.2 Juan Carlos Unzue, Robert replied: "No, no, I don't rule anyone out. Barça DNA? Well, above everything else, what we want is that it's a person who knows how to manage a dressing room like ours, which is not easy."

Not sure what he really means by this. Does it mean that they are finally looking at bringing in a proven coach who has already worked with big name players? If so, Valverde would be ruled out. He has never managed a 'big dressing room'. Maybe Allegri is on the radar after all. Although I fear that Blanc might be too!

Interesting, could it be that they are actually considering a manager who has coached a top club before:thinking:

Home of Barca Fans