Robert Fernandez

khaled_a_d

IIRC we were scouting Umtiti long before Robert came here. He made the signings but a lot of reporting was done on him before Robert got here.

The club probably have a scouting report of any talented youngster out there since he was 17 or something. That is how most big clubs operates. Scouting departments aren't their to scout 7-8 players yearly. They watch dozens of players every year.
It isn't about the scouting,it is about choosing between those scouting reports and go for the right one.Roberto did that.
I would take off Denis from his signings as he was basically coming from loan someway or another. From the 5 signings he made I like Umtiti,Cillessen and Digne. Gome and Paco was shit.
I would reserve my final judgement after next year but he need to bounce back big time.

Devils

The club probably have a scouting report of any talented youngster out there since he was 17 or something. That is how most big clubs operates. Scouting departments aren't their to scout 7-8 players yearly. They watch dozens of players every year.
It isn't about the scouting,it is about choosing between those scouting reports and go for the right one.Roberto did that.
I would take off Denis from his signings as he was basically coming from loan someway or another. From the 5 signings he made I like Umtiti,Cillessen and Digne. Gome and Paco was shit.
I would reserve my final judgement after next year but he need to bounce back big time.

Yeah Gomes and Paco. That's nearly 70 million burned for no reason at all.

I don't know about you, but I can't think many companies/organizations on this planet where an employee can burn 70 million on useless 'assets' and not be facing immediate termination.

Barcilliant

What angers me is the arrogance of guys like Robert. He thinks football begins with and ends with Barcelona. Very close minded. Alot of the Catalan media and fans are like that too.

Antimadridista1

This guy deserves the sack even more than Luis Enrique.

You should be able to sue people in the court for investing so much money in players with no quality. What the fuck...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And yet he is full of himself.

Barca are ran by bunch of idiots. They couldn't even find a shirt sponsor until Pique intervened.

Home of Barca Fans