Robert Fernandez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fix the fucking midfield and bench or just fuck off you too.

Every fucking club but us is improving because we got too many donkeys on the payroll. I see Bayern, I see Real Madrid and I see other teams like Chelsea improving their fucking team and having a decent bench, but us? No, let's just get bailed out by Messi until he turns 40 and panic then

F

FlaFCB

Fix the fucking midfield and bench or just fuck off you too.

Every fucking club but us is improving because we got too many donkeys on the payroll. I see Bayern, I see Real Madrid and I see other teams like Chelsea improving their fucking team and having a decent bench, but us? No, let's just get bailed out by Messi until he turns 40 and panic then

The rumors of him getting an extension are terrifying me. Except for Umtit, he only brought crap, at the expense of sending away two homegrowns. Gomes is not better than Samper, and Paco is not better than Munir. Denis is no good for us either. That'd be a lot of money saved, in the very least.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The rumors of him getting an extension are terrifying me. Except for Umtit, he only brought crap, at the expense of sending away two homegrowns. Gomes is not better than Samper, and Paco is not better than Munir. Denis is no good for us either. That'd be a lot of money saved, in the very least.

Now he has to take the decision of our next coach too.

Jeez...hope he does better this summer.

ryuken

I rather we take two straight fucked up season to show Barto and this moron the door than watching them stay and screw us, these moron are wasting the best remaining years of Messi. Gomes for 40 mil lol, worse than Hleb

BarçaBarça

Needs to do better this summer - our depth is hilarious compared to RM (although I think their depth will be weaker next year).
We need to have seasons like them, where our benchplayers are too good to be there.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thought of trusting this guy to pick a coach after he picked Paco and Gomes makes me shudder.

Knives should be out but I see nothing of the sort in the media.

F

FlaFCB

Thought of trusting this guy to pick a coach after he picked Paco and Gomes makes me shudder.

Knives should be out but I see nothing of the sort in the media.

Yeah. And he also won't make the necessary sells and buys. Gomes will stay, Paco too. Wasting Messi's years, instead of trying to maximize the trophies Barça can win while he's here.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Paco and Gomes ffs Robert. Lot of money wasted on them. Seriously wtf are those two signings. Not to mention their high prices. Probably everyone benefited from the deal except barca.

Devils

He's pathetic.

I check the Catalan media daily and this clown gets away with it, he's hardly ever mentioned for failures like Lucho is.

What he did to us last summer with his signings is unforgivable. His judgement wasted nearly an entire season of transfer funds to make our team worse when we desperately needed to add quality to it.

Now we are paying the price while this fucking snake continues to get a massive paycheck for all his 'work'.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
HT. 2 Goals Down. Tactical Substitution: Gomez in for Mathieu.

This is were we are guys. This is were we're at!

Home of Barca Fans