Raphael Guerreiro

khaled_a_d

We were linked to him a lot recently.

We were linked with many players tbf,I am not sure if it is the media is so clueless or we just made ton of inquiries about many players without making a move (except for Lemos & Davinson)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We were linked with many players tbf,I am not sure if it is the media is so clueless or we just made ton of inquiries about many players without making a move (except for Lemos & Davinson)

Some reports from France too though.

I guess they're sounding out their options, or perhaps the media doesn't have any clue at all.

The fact that SPORT are leading 1-0 against the board's mouthpiece, Mundo Deportivo says a lot I guess.

Xavinho

Aside from the money I don't really see the point in Guerreiro going to any of the clubs mentioned. He's 22. Jordi is 27, and Marcelo and Schmelzer are both 28. Schmelzer just signed a new five-year contract last week, so he's not going anywhere. Guerreiro needs playing time to develop.

Yannik

Aside from the money I don't really see the point in Guerreiro going to any of the clubs mentioned. He's 22. Jordi is 27, and Marcelo and Schmelzer are both 28. Schmelzer just signed a new five-year contract last week, so he's not going anywhere. Guerreiro needs playing time to develop.

Schmelzer isn't even slightly at the levels of Alba or Marcelo, Guerreiro has a decent chance to beat him for a starting spot

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sport Bild says it is a done deal for BVB to sign Guerreiro for 12+2m on a four-year contract. It would be the 6th signing for BVB this summer.

:omg:

Joe598

Sport Bild says it is a done deal for BVB to sign Guerreiro for 12+2m on a four-year contract. It would be the 6th signing for BVB this summer.

:omg:

Doesn't surprise me at all, but a shame we couldn't get him. He's a better player than Jonny, although I like both tbh

Yannik

even Lorients president confirmed a few days ago that Guerreiro is signed to Dortmund, don't know where Sport pulls this rumor now

Home of Barca Fans