Granit Xhaka

Devils

The guys only young and still learning .. sure he gets caught out of position but then so does Sergei Roberto and you all seem to forgive him time after time after time ...

Xhaka can pass as well as anyone especially long passes plus he's hard as nails .

He's not close to being the finished article more of a rough diamond .

The fans love him and that's usually a decent guide

He’s 25. Rakitic was around the same age when he came to us and before that he was great focal player for Sevilla.

Xhaka is nowhere near Raki.

Oh and I suggest you look around more. Arsenal fans can’t stand the guy.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't usually berate players but Xhaka is a fraud, he likes being a spectator while on the pitch and when he actually does something, he does a good job breaking up his own team's play. Worse than Gomes in my opinion.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Didn't people rate him because he was supposedly good with his passing?

He's such a passive player going by his arsenal stint so far. Not good enough on a tactical aspect and very lazy when it comes to marking his man/defending when needed. you see it in so many cases when Arsenal concedes he just stands there and does little to even track the run of players and leaving his team out to dry.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
CjYGDo8VAAAlzM8.jpg:large

Zincubus

Banned

People have opinions ... simple as

Many in here seem to love Pochettino but yesterday he gave HIS view on Mousa Dembele the Spurs midfielder I really like - I've actually put his name in the hat for us over the years - usually got slaughtered by the rabble in here, though :)

Anyways Pochettino yesterday was raving about Dembele saying he was easily the most gifted Spurs player and the THIRD best player in the world behind Messi and Neymar ...

People have , and are entitled to their opinions ... maybe some in here should remember that ...

JamDav1982

People have opinions ... simple as

Many in here seem to love Pochettino but yesterday he gave HIS view on Mousa Dembele the Spurs midfielder I really like - I've actually put his name in the hat for us over the years - usually got slaughtered by the rabble in here, though :)

Anyways Pochettino yesterday was raving about Dembele saying he was easily the most gifted Spurs player and the THIRD best player in the world behind Messi and Neymar ...

People have , and are entitled to their opinions ... maybe some in here should remember that ...

He hasnt said that.

JamDav1982

That's what was said on TalkSport last night ....

Also this is online....

Tottenham 'genius' Mousa Dembele has same talent as Diego Maradona and Ronaldinho says Mauricio Pochettino...

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...na-and-ronaldinho-says-mauricio-a3774476.html

He didnt say that about Dembele last night. It would be headlines today.

Yeah he has said a number of times Dembele is one of the 'genius' players that he has worked with along with those names and others like de la Pena and Okocha

It comes across more as him challenging Dembele to get more from him as much as anything.

He said to Talksport

“We always told him, 'If we had taken you at eighteen or nineteen years old, you would have become one of the best players in the world.'

Doesnt sound like he thinks he is third best in world.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
He didnt say that about Dembele last night. It would be headlines today.

Yeah he has said a number of times Dembele is one of the 'genius' players that he has worked with along with those names and others like de la Pena and Okocha

It comes across more as him challenging Dembele to get more from him as much as anything.

He said to Talksport

“We always told him, 'If we had taken you at eighteen or nineteen years old, you would have become one of the best players in the world.'

Doesnt sound like he thinks he is third best in world.
I only passed on what they said on the radio last light - on one of their news clips every 30 minutes or so

Home of Barca Fans