Rick Karsdorp

Xavinho

45866.jpg

Club: Feyenoord
Date of birth: 11 February 1995 (age 21)
Place of birth: Schoonhoven, Netherlands
Height: 1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)
Position: Right Back

Promising young right back who just finished third in the Eredivisie with van Bronckhorst's Feyenoord side. Decent passer and plenty of pace. He was called up to the Netherlands squad a couple of times this season, but hasn't made his debut yet. This was his first full season as a starter and he responded with 10 assists. One to look out for in the future maybe.

[youtube]CRTJFiWJUiA[/youtube]

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Great player, have heard from him a couple of times already.

Maybe I read wrong but you wrote that he won the Eredivisie. But he hasn't, PSV did not Feyenoord. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Xavinho

Haha, no you're totally right. I was going to make separate threads about Joshua Brenet and Karsdorp, but then I decided I couldn't be bothered and just made one about Karsdorp. Obviously I didn't change everything though. Sorry about that.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Karsdorp is decent indeed; still like Janmaat better as an attacking right back though. Tete and Veltman, on the other hand, are defensively better than Karsdorp, so I don't know if he'll get a chance in the national team soon.

MessiDinho10

Not good enough, not right now anyway. Good with the ball though played as an attacking midfielder in Feyenoord's youth teams.

Home of Barca Fans