Barcelona wins Copa del Rey 2015-16!!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
As crazy as it sounds i think this is the trophy i enjoyed us winning it the most after 2004-2005 LaLiga.

They busted their guts out there with 10 men on the pitch. Awesome performance from all the players and especially Pique and Iniesta.
Hope this puts the suggestion (that the team lacks motivation) to rest

Richard.H

This was a very un-Barca like win for a final.

In games where we struggle (red card, key player getting injured) we tend to succumb to the pressure.

Not today however. The team showed absolute resilience. Reminded me of Stamford Bridge 2009. A win that will truly stay in my heart :barcascarf: :barcaflag: :cheers:

Total-Football

this is the third time in history of spain a team was able to retain the domestic double .. it happened in the thirties and the fifties and now . great times

BarçaBarça

Not just another trophy - the fighting-spirit and team-performance was immense! :barcascarf:
All odds against us right when Suarez gets injured + Messi looks doubtfull, but the backbone of this team, Pique + Iniesta especially, turned it around.
Great fight, and one of the most memorable nights for Barca :)

El Flaco

Yesterday's Barça-Sevilla TV production avoided showing any 'esteladas'. Here's a photo of what the Barça crowd actually looked like.

[tw]734483248085094401[/tw]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Does anybody have the link to today's celebration at Camp Nou?

I think the event starts at 19:30 local time?

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
One of the best finals I have seen in years and it had everything. Bookings, sending offs, chances at both ends and Sevilla made good opposition and did not come to lay down which made the win all that much better :)

Our 7th domestic double :) It's been a great season.

Home of Barca Fans