Barça and NIKE extend their agreement

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That would be the fastest way to burn cash and set the team back for few seasons.

Let that overrated diva join Real or City.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don't actually know at this point what I look forward to the most. Bojan's reaction to us signing Pogba, or us signing him. That will be until he becomes the biggest Pogba fanboy on this forum after a couple of games.

hardyboy

Don't actually know at this point what I look forward to the most. Bojan's reaction to us signing Pogba, or us signing him. That will be until he becomes the biggest Pogba fanboy on this forum after a couple of games.

:lol:

I hope one day Pogba joins Barca just for your sake.. :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Even with the old deal we would be able to afford him next summer. With this new Nike deal we could probably buy him already this summer, although I bet he will stay for another season at Juve. All this without talking about the money we also will get from the new shirt sponsor and selling players like Arda etc. Just a shame he isn't a Nike athlete, or his arrival would be pretty much 100% guaranteed.

Trickykid

Arda probably won't go (as much as some of us would want it).

There, fixed it for you.

If we get a crazy Chinese offer of around the same as we paid for him, then sure. If not, I'd much rather give him the benefit of the doubt, and hope he ups his game and fulfills the role Lucho had in mind.

Home of Barca Fans