Copa Final 2016: Barca - Sevilla 2-0(ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

Congrats to the team. They show they can also win when they suffer. I don't think Pep's team could win a game like this. After all they had won they still show the will and fighting spirit with 10 players. Something similar to Atletico. I've learned to value that kind of win more than if we'd win 5-0 with a breathtaking football. Of course I'd like to see that but we can't always play like that especially in final and against a great and experienced cup team like Sevilla. Congrats to them as well for great season. I really hope they get their sh... together next season and start to win away games as well so La Liga will get even better overall. Not that they can't win against anyone of big 3 (especially at Pizjuan) but I believe they should get a lot closer to them on the table if they win away games against bottom teams which a team of their quality absolutely should.

It's hard to really single out anyone as I think they all give their best but I believe this was probably Iniesta's best performance in a very long time. He's still a big game player, we just need to rest him more next season so he can perform close to what he show yesterday in more games. I was also very happy with Mathieu after he came on. Great to see him back and I don't get why some people want to get rid of him but it's probably not the thread and time to discuss this. It's a shame about Suarez's injury but to be fair I hope it keeps him out of Copa America. Yes, selfish thinking and I know he'd give everything to play for Uruguay but he had already played too much this season and 2 months of rest would be the best for him and Barça. We need to get a good backup for him though as I doubt he can again play almost 5000 minutes without injuries next season.

[youtube]watch?v=WSY_ZiUlO7U[/youtube]

TV moment of the year.

WTF is he doing? :lol:

ATLBarcaFan

Great victory, I was not confident when we went down a man. Pique was brilliant, in my opinion he has developed into the best CB in the world. Iniesta continues to prove his naysayers wrong, comes up huge in another big game. Love Neymar, but we need him to make better decisions, he can be frustrating to watch when he doesn't make the smart, easy pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans