• Sweden

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Croatia

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

RMU ReBorn

This is hard to take. First Madrid winning CL after playing shit teams and again being lucky in final and then this loss vs. Portugal and Cristina after we've been a better team.

1. Čačić was a coward for not making subs on time. Rakitic was finished by 60 minutes. Pjaca comes on and makes 2 great oportunities in 10 minutes.
2. Ref also allowed Portugal everything but can't really put the blame on him.
3. And yeah, luck smiled on Portugal after Croatia almost scored themselves.

I would take it better had we not beaten Spain and if we weren't better than Portugal.
But that's football. We'll be back in 2 years with new hopes and dreams but this opportunity was golden and we squandered open path to Euro Final.

Feel's Sad For Srna. And that overrated Cnut Cristina since Last Ucl Qf is getting away with these lucky win's ,grabbing all the headlines with out doing any shit for 120 minute's . Football is so cruel at times :(

RMU ReBorn

I'm not even joking, any team that features Cristiano is the luckiest team ever lmao
So true. Way Terry Slipped in Ucl final after ronaldo missing his pen , Ramos Saving Rm's ass in 92nd minute, Beating Atletico with a offside goal were Atm was head and shoulders , better team than real for 120 Minute's ...

Icarium

Lifestealer
I slept through after bearing with 80 minutes shit show that is Wales and Northern Ireland. Looks like I saved myself from even bigger ordeal. This year euro are damn boring. Fuck you platini.

Chainsaw

Killahead
"Team X is my favourite team now."
*Team X looses*
"Fucking chokers, never rated them."

No, the real issue here is always this:

"Team X is my favorite team."
"Team Y Is the team I hate."
"Team Y is always the favorite. They will win all their matches by large margin. If they don't I laugh and keep my crying for the next match. If they do I say 'I told you so!' I am shitting my pants already. I have a baaaaaad feeling about this..."

Grrrrrrr, so annoying!

kilian

Croatia`s coach is clueless. Mandzukic who played very badly instead of Kalinic, who scored and assisted versus Spain. Central midfielder Brozovic on the wing for 110 minutes, who had a very bad game. And he subs in the most dangerous player Pjaca in the 110th minute. What the hell, man. He practically gifted the win to that Portuguese bastard.

Great players, but a shit coach. That`s what you get, when you have a mafioso pulling all the strings in your FA.

Morten

Croatia - Portugal was the first match in a major tournament since 1980 without a shot at goal in 90 minutes. Record.

Home of Barca Fans