• Sweden

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Croatia

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

blaugrana1987

It's hard to deny that these have been some really shitty months, no? But that's not me being upset. It's me looking forward to the new season putting all this behind us. I'm handling this pretty well. Much better than RM winning the CL, or Argentina losing another final. It's just that with all those finals going against us in just a couple of months, we are pretty far down right now.
Me too. I guess its the fact that POTT was Pepe, and that there were 10 players better then Cristiano and that he didnt even play final. Had he played, and played good, ae wouldnt hear the end of it.

The hardest thing was Argentina losing it and Atletico bottling it, that was just a shitshow.

Jenks

It just goes to show that a plan and a group of players that believe in it will always beat individual talent in the end. Before the tournament Hodgson said "Systems wins you nothing. Football players win you games." Yes, thanks Woy... :facepalm:

Devils

Lmao Woy...

France completely bottled it...wow. I still can't believe that Ronaldo, the only fearful factor of Portugal, went off injured and France didn't capitalize on it.

It's incredible when you think about just how much momentum France had going into this match and the more momentum that they gained in the early stages of the match and they STILL bottled it.

Unreal.

NotInHere

Lmao Woy...

France completely bottled it...wow. I still can't believe that Ronaldo, the only fearful factor of Portugal, went off injured and France didn't capitalize on it.

It's incredible when you think about just how much momentum France had going into this match and the more momentum that they gained in the early stages of the match and they STILL bottled it.

Unreal.
I mean its not like you can say they didn't have chances to put Portugal away, they did but how many times has this happened to Barca? They dominate the game and have a lot of chances but they can't capatilize and the other team flukes it to a win.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I mean its not like you can say they didn't have chances to put Portugal away, they did but how many times has this happened to Barca? They dominate the game and have a lot of chances but they can't capatilize and the other team flukes it to a win.

Tbf tho, France's performance last night was not like us at the Bridge in 2012 when we posted like 22 shots and nothing went in. Last night, I'd say the only players who really played up to expectations were Lloris, Umtiti, Sagna, Matuidi and Sissoko. That's it, the rest of them were pretty much shit. I was surprised in particular how clueless Pogba looked out there and his showings this tournament emphasized why I was never fully on board with him coming here. All the talent and ability, but not a lot of brains, leadership or guile.

There's been times Barça are so dominant, it looked like a training game but we would lose off of a badly defended set piece and a Herculean effort from an opposing GK. France were nowhere near that good and despite having the players and situation to take the game to Portugal, they were slow, ponderous and didn't find a way to win. France truly beat themselves last night, their big players (Pogba and "Grizou" :puke:) were invisible when it mattered most. One of my favorite hockey coaches I had as a kid used to say "Big players play big in big games," and Griezmann confirmed he can't be that guy yesterday.

Lastly, can this forum FINALLY let go of this Pogba love potion we have been sipping on for quite sometime? We were acting like he was mana from heaven, Xavi in a black, 6'3 incarnation. He's definitely one of the best CMs in the game but for our style, I hope people realize now that it wouldn't be a good fit. He's the quintessential PL box-to-box MF and UTD are simply insane for letting go a player they vitally need now.

NotInHere

Tbf tho, France's performance last night was not like us at the Bridge in 2012 when we posted like 22 shots and nothing went in. Last night, I'd say the only players who really played up to expectations were Lloris, Umtiti, Sagna, Matuidi and Sissoko. That's it, the rest of them were pretty much shit. I was surprised in particular how clueless Pogba looked out there and his showings this tournament emphasized why I was never fully on board with him coming here. All the talent and ability, but not a lot of brains, leadership or guile.

There's been times Barça are so dominant, it looked like a training game but we would lose off of a badly defended set piece and a Herculean effort from an opposing GK. France were nowhere near that good and despite having the players and situation to take the game to Portugal, they were slow, ponderous and didn't find a way to win. France truly beat themselves last night, their big players (Pogba and "Grizou" :puke:) were invisible when it mattered most. One of my favorite hockey coaches I had as a kid used to say "Big players play big in big games," and Griezmann confirmed he can't be that guy yesterday.

Lastly, can this forum FINALLY let go of this Pogba love potion we have been sipping on for quite sometime? We were acting like he was mana from heaven, Xavi in a black, 6'3 incarnation. He's definitely one of the best CMs in the game but for our style, I hope people realize now that it wouldn't be a good fit. He's the quintessential PL box-to-box MF and UTD are simply insane for letting go a player they vitally need now.
France dominance certainly wasn't that obvious but they still should have won, Portugal just defended basically.

Football lost

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I really wanted France to win to celebrate with the French. Atmosphere wise the national anthem was the highlight during the game.
Did not meant to be and I am obviously not happy for Cristiano or Pepe. But still an unforgettable experience and a great day in Paris. Whole city was full of football fans who where partying all day.

No matter how it ended, Euro Final 2016, I was there. :)

BarcaOG

Banned
Amazing amount of bottlers in this euros. Goes without saying that England would bottle it, but Croatia bottled it, Italy looked solid but bottled it big time on pens. Germany also bottled the pens, just slightly less. France played some great football, but completely choked in the final. Portugal played some shite football, but they took their chances, few others did, fair play to them. The other teams can blame themselves.

definitely agree. the whole tournament was a bottle-fest. the worst tournament ive seen since i started watching soccer seriously. germany was a massive disappointment

El Flaco

rcao1quenr8x.png

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="fr"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/FRA?src=hash">#FRA</a> thought they had won it after CR7's injury... But <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/POR?src=hash">#POR</a> are <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/EURO2016?src=hash">#EURO2016</a> champions and <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/France?src=hash">#France</a> are in the shit &#55357;&#56834;<a href="https://t.co/LLiiCvEXme">https://t.co/LLiiCvEXme</a></p>— Free Bets (@freebetscouk) <a href="https://twitter.com/freebetscouk/status/752255258257002496">10 juillet 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Egert

Estonian Culé
At least Estonia isn't the only country that never has qualified for the tournament :lol: Sometimes it really feels like it

Home of Barca Fans