• Croatia

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Hello.

Looking forward to the yearly meltdown when City overshadows you in the coming years.

Have a nice day.

:mou:

How good did this win feel btw? I can imagine all Mancunians supporting the Red side turning in to Portuguese, despite the fact that their golden boy left for greener pastures years ago and is never gonna return.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
There hasn't really been much of a meltdown on here. I guess the fact that Portugal won it without Penaldo made it much easier for many of us to deal with. He can have that international trophy, doesn't change the fact that he still doesn't have a career-defining moment. Messi will probably win a Copa America at some point anyway and since Argentina can't participate in the Euros it will count just as much. If Argentina somehow wins the WC, well, then it is all over for any comparison between the two.

BarcaOG

Banned
^ big ifs...argentina is a complete mess and messi cant count on anyone to help him win a trophy... it defies reason how players like higuain, di maria and aguero could not do for messi and argentina what freaking eder did today for CR and portugal

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
AFA barely have money to pay their electricity bills. Forget them having a decent coach or any functional system. Tata still not paid for months.

Macri might have solved it by getting all the crooks, but FIFA butted in and took over.

If they somehow solved their issues then they sure as hell should go all in for Sampaoli. Tata not strong enough to handle big names and afraid of 'going for the kill' like Wilmots, and Deschamps showed tonight, and I've seen plenty of Argentines suggesting it.

Sampaoli seem to have the personality and tactical nous to take Argentina to the next level and also kick the dimwits who shoot from impossible angles in the head.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

It's hard to deny that these have been some really shitty months, no? But that's not me being upset. It's me looking forward to the new season putting all this behind us. I'm handling this pretty well. Much better than RM winning the CL, or Argentina losing another final. It's just that with all those finals going against us in just a couple of months, we are pretty far down right now.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

our south american trident faced a similarly abject summer in 2014 and their response the following season was... so there is that to be hopeful about. motivation is half the battle to winning trophies at the top level.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Iniesta and the Spanish boys will have something to prove too after a disappointing tournament.

Like for me, we get a solid RB and a young forward sub like Vietto, Gabi Jesus or Correa, this team could easily reclaim the throne. Soon the battle for best player in the world will be between teammates because I guarantee this will be Christina's last hurrah as "best in the world" :puke:

Last edited:

Morten

Amazing amount of bottlers in this euros. Goes without saying that England would bottle it, but Croatia bottled it, Italy looked solid but bottled it big time on pens. Germany also bottled the pens, just slightly less. France played some great football, but completely choked in the final. Portugal played some shite football, but they took their chances, few others did, fair play to them. The other teams can blame themselves.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans