• Sweden

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Croatia

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

Pablo Escobar

With 1:1, Iceland would go through, Albania and Turkey would go out with 3 points and -2 gd.
Iceland would have 3 points and +0 goal difference.

I forgot Turkey was -2, in this case, I think it's clear Turkey will be the most undeserving qualified team of all.

Wait, then why the damn did they score, 3rd was better than 2nd for Iceland lol :lol:.

Now Iceland plays England and it would be impossible for them to be Greece 2004 because they will have to win way too many hard games, the other way was plausible.

BBZ8800

Croatia played Portugal 3 times.

Scores 0:3, 0:2 and 0:1.
Total goal difference 0:6.

Saying how Croatia will have piece of cake match isn't too smart.

Trickykid

From what I read a lot of it is tied to winning the BD and the number of games played in the CL etc. which by the time he achieved those he would have been a very successful player so they wouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things. To me those are very loose strings attached. So I am sticking to 35m and thinking it is a nice steal.

Feel free to disagree, end of story

Well OK then :benitez:

Pablo Escobar

Now Ronaldo Christina Gayleana si awake and he will score 9 goals on the route to Paris cause nobody can stop him. :002:

Hungary defenders: no fucks given. Something like 1954 "guys, just score? They put 3 past us? No problem, 6+ coming"

Home of Barca Fans