Mauricio Lemos

xXKonan

Never did pay attention enough in regards to Las Palmas players during that match we faced them in February, but it looks like Lemos was playing as a DM that match.

gasgas

We didn't have a single starting left footed CB since Frank De Boer .still can't get why anyone still come with those theories about the need of left footed CB

People want their central left back, false nine and false central wing forward

Messi983

Edit: Just checked, and it's still the same. So Neymar, Bravo and soon Suarez could or should have Spanish Citizenship/Dual Citizenship.

Bravo already has spanish passport.

I don't know about this, it seems risky to me...who rated this guy before the last 24 hours? I've never even heard of him before being linked to us. This guy has been completely under the radar.

Every signing is risky in a way. I've seen him play and liked him but didn't even thought he'd already be on our radar this season.

He isn't known for being the cleanest player .

That said ,for a guy that we completely don't know I won't worry that much about his aggressiveness .it is an area that can be worked out when a guy is that young

Mascherano was also overagressive during his time in EPL and people doubted he'd really fit here. Until Lemos can stay out of troubles and getting stupid red cards like Ramos, I can live with his more agressive playing style.

his hair is pretty vhery sexy

:lol:

gasgas

amazed with your false sense of false roles players. Glad you didn't said it because we need a right footed CB to partner a false right footed CB.
But that right footed CB will get lost.
With the false central right wingback on his right, and the false right footed Cb on his left he may feel lost and start to play more like a false central defensive back

khaled_a_d

we just need 1 great CB.

Pique
New player
Masche
Mathieu or Bartra

It is probably for the future .say we sign Mustafi and Lemos this year and the later get loaned
Mustafi get to rotate with Mascherano & Pique while Mathieu relegated to 4th CB & 3rd LB .that is very solid CB there
Then next summer ,we might see Mathieu leaving in 2017 and go back to France ,Lemos can come & take his place as 4th CB and we are still set .
Obviously that in case we sign Lemos & he turn out good not the next Caceres

dakt

Just seen some highlights....he's quite calm on the ball it's all I can say.
LP apparently refused our 4 million offer and we are allegedly negotiating with bigger offer now.

xXKonan

[tw]732765190006149124[/tw]

With so many different sources reporting the same he's likely one of our main CB targets. Question would be is he the only "Young" CB we are buying this summer ?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He looks worth a punt for 10-15 mil.

I am all for signing one talented youngster per season (provided we look to La Masia firts).

Messi983

Obviously that in case we sign Lemos & he turn out good not the next Caceres

To be fair I don't think Caceres was really that bad signing. Sure, he didn't play well in his only season here but I have a feeling Pep also never really believed in him and ship him out soon to get Chygrynskiy, who he fall in love for whatever reason. I'd prefer for us to stay another season with Caceres than buy the Ukrainian.

[tw]732765190006149124[/tw]

With so many different sources reporting the same he's likely one of our main CB targets. Question would be is he the only "Young" CB we are buying this summer ?

Based on the rumours I'd say that we are still looking for more experienced young CB like Mustafi or Marquinhos. We'll have to longterm replace 3 CBs (Masche, Mathieu, Verm/Bartra) over the next 2 or 3 seasons so buying two this summer I think would be a good plan. IF we'd have enough money I'd go even more "crazy" and try to get both Lemos and Mere alongside Mustafi/Bailly. Then we wouldn't have to worry much about our CBs for at least the next 4-5 years, based on Pique's decline. I think with his playing style he can still play on top level for around 5 years if he stays healthy.

Home of Barca Fans