Mauricio Lemos

Andrew M

I've seen Las Palmas play a few times this season and have been impressed by their team structure but can't say i thought any individuals stood out to me.

khaled_a_d

What is situation with foreign players?
We can have 3 players maximum IIRC ,and Suarez & Neymar don't have European passport .not sure about Bravo though .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What is situation with foreign players?
We can have 3 players maximum IIRC ,and Suarez & Neymar don't have European passport .not sure about Bravo though .

Bravo has been in Spain long enough to get one.

Neymar can apply too. Suarez soon as well.

AFAIK, people from Ibero-America can apply for nationality after two years(unless they changed the law).

Edit: Just checked, and it's still the same. So Neymar, Bravo and soon Suarez could or should have Spanish Citizenship/Dual Citizenship.

If we can get Lemos for less than 8-10m then it's worth the punt. We have to take some risks in terms of our long-term vision. Some will pan out, others won't.

Last edited:

Devils

I don't know about this, it seems risky to me...who rated this guy before the last 24 hours? I've never even heard of him before being linked to us. This guy has been completely under the radar.

I have to say I'm happy to see that we are seemingly moving fast on making transfers though.

gasgas

Isnt it weird that, even though I have never seen him play, I think he will be an excellent cb for us :tata:

khaled_a_d

5 yellow cards in the 8 games he's started. Thats alot.

He isn't known for being the cleanest player .

[tw]732542128593608705[/tw]

That said ,for a guy that we completely don't know I won't worry that much about his aggressiveness .it is an area that can be worked out when a guy is that young

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks solid in 1st highlights, haven't seen 2nd. He's right footed though and we are supposed to look for lcb.

khaled_a_d

Looks solid in 1st highlights, haven't seen 2nd. He's right footed though and we are supposed to look for lcb.

We didn't have a single starting left footed CB since Frank De Boer .still can't get why anyone still come with those theories about the need of left footed CB

Home of Barca Fans