navidjaan

KUN TEMENUZHKOV

kun_temenujkov.jpg

Name: Dzhoshkun TEMENUZHKOV Mihaylov
Born: 1 February 2000
Position: Forward
Foot: Right

----------​

Cadet A goal machine. Around 30 goals his season in the league. Great Bulgarian talent.

[youtube]qKcNT-42ytg[/youtube]

Last edited:

Windhook

He used to be a regular in the top 5 La Masia goals videos on the social media. It's been a while since I last read in the media about his performances. What worries me is the fact that the journalist report more about his private life lately. The latest rumour says he bought some luxury car which makes no sense, you have to be at least 18 years old to get a driver's license (at least in my country).

INSTAGRAM

Last edited:

navidjaan

He used to be a regular in the top 5 La Masia goals videos on the social media. It's been a while since I last read in the media about his performances. What worries me is the fact that the journalist report more about his private life lately. The latest rumour says he bought some luxury car which makes no sense, you have to be at least 18 years old to get a driver's license (at least in my country).

INSTAGRAM

He doesn't seem to have a great mentality.

Also, Juan Fernandez (ST) and Riqui Puig (False 9) are ahead of him on the team. Can't expect much of Kun at Barça.

Windhook

The problem with the missing next Stoichkov dates back to the glorious 1994 World Cup. There was no strategy of working with youngsters until recently. Ludogorets Razgrad and Septemvri Sofia have promising academies, but these kids are far from developing into even the next Berbatov, Martin & Stilian Petrov.

Anyway I don't think Barca will buy/promote a Bulgarian to their first team in the next 20 years. Stoichkov was like Luis Suarez in those days.

Home of Barca Fans