Barca's MVP 15/16

Which player do you consider to be the most valuable in this season?

• Bravo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pique

• Mascherano

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Alves

• Alba

• Busquets

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Iniesta

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Rakitic

• Neymar

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Suarez

Votes: 56 51.9%
  • Messi

Votes: 42 38.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
F

Flavia

Oh really?
Then why was suarez still scoring when messi was out if messi is the only reason we score? He was still top scorer when messi was out, wasn't he?
And who was playing beside him? Munir?
Neymar was still providing chances (explains why he is one of the top chance creators this eason despite a horror 2nd half)
Messi creates chances yes, but not all the chances. And even when he is out, somebody else will step up and create them.
And I think the process of us almost losing la liga started when r messi was back from injury.

You tell me to read stats on crucial goals.
Please post them so that we could all read :D

Back to your gascav mode? What a load of rubbish.

F

Flavia

@Flavia
May be vlom can give us a timeline on when 'the process of almost losing la liga' started.
He was the one who brought it up anyways.

So what? You can post nonsense because of that? It started in the game away vs villarreal, when Enrique's subs messed up what should had been a win. Then fifa virus, tiredness, mental block and dip in form from several players all at once. And despite all that, la liga was won.

And newsflash, you don't need to undermine one player to praise another. Suarez is also my mvp, although to me Messi was as important as he was. It's a team sport.

gasgas

So what? You can post nonsense because of that? It started in the game away vs villarreal, when Enrique's subs messed up what should had been a win. Then fifa virus, tiredness, mental block and dip in form from several players all at once. And despite all that, la liga was won.

And newsflash, you don't need to undermine one player to praise another. Suarez is also my mvp, although to me Messi was as important as he was. It's a team sport.
May be I have not been understood.
I was disagreeing with vlom saying suarez only does well because he receives chances from messi.
And that even when the title almost slipped away, messi was busy creating loads of chances and suarez was busy missing them. Somewhat saying he's more responsible etc etc
All i'm saying, suarez merited his goals.
He was scoring when messi was out, scoring when he came back, and even in games when nobody could do a thing, suarez gave his best

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yet you are the one that's been bashing Messi and Ney in here, my post said Suarez and Messi are both MVPs for me.. to which you answered by mocking messi for 7km and "wandering in midfield" and neymar for i don't remember what other bullshit.

Nice try trying to change your argumentary... you're understood perfectly, you're talking bullshit and now trying to paddle back :)

As Flavia pointed out, you're back to your very disturbed version...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
You heard it here first guys, we start losing things when Leo plays :lol:

May as well just sell him and we could have ourselves another treble :coffee:

gasgas

I rest my case.
I have voted for my MVP who is leading the poll :D
It's good enough I guess.

Waiting on how we will refurbish our squad.
Those things interest me more

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I rest my case.
I have voted for my MVP who is leading the poll :D
It's good enough I guess.

Waiting on how we will refurbish our squad.
Those things interest me more

Wait, so here you take people's votes as facts but when I gave you the same argument for Messi being MotM in MotM thread you rejected it firmly saying it was just "opinions" not facts .... :rofl1:

You're lucky being shameless never killed anyone :)

gasgas

Wait, so here you take people's votes as facts but when I gave you the same argument for Messi being MotM in MotM thread you rejected it firmly saying it was just "opinions" not facts .... :rofl1:

You're lucky being shameless never killed anyone :)

Where did I say I am taking this poll results as fact?
The fact that it was a reply to no one in particular means that it was not anyhow related to the previous discussion

I voted for my mvp.
He's winning so that's good enough for me as I am waiting for what I like the most, transfers

You could be a bit less shameful yourself by not jumping into every comment you see thinking it's intended for you or an attack of sort.
You could ask for clarification too

Nucky

Suarez is top class, best striker in the world but Messi is still our main player and will always be..

SocalBarcaFan

I gave Suarez the edge because of all the minutes and games he played this season. Of course the stats back it up too, but you can't over look the fact that he was just always on the field for us in the center of the attack. A lot of the greatest moments Suarez gives us is when he doesn't have the ball. Always putting pressure on the back line, opening up space for Barcas creative players to perform and running like a ravenous dog to get the ball back. If Messi didn't miss two months I prob woulda went with him but that's what put Suarez over the top for me.

Total-Football

I voted Neymar ... i was so hesitant between him and suarez tho .. Messi being absent for 2 months and us doing well affected my decision too.

Neymessi

Suarez did score a shitload but he relies a lot on chances being created. He keeps running back in forth in the attacking side of the pitch in the centre with minimal contribution to chances and only scores when the opportunity arises. Messi was the best since he created dribbles,defense wrecking passes,chances,assiats and pre assists and overall had a much bigger impact in the game. Taking nothing from suarez but he did one job only. Messi carried the team.

Home of Barca Fans