Sergio Gomez

navidjaan

SERGIO GOMEZ

24vmhjq.jpg

Born: 4 September, 2000
Position: Midfielder

Can't believe there's no thread of him yet. One of the finest midfield and attacking talents of La Masia, currently playing for Cadet A. Wanted by English top clubs, and Pep Segura hasn't offered him a pro contact yet for next season...

[youtube]watch?v=8mcw3BWLH1Q&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Messi983

That won't keep most of them continue going to EPL teams, because they can get their first professional contract there earlier. And their clubs are also willing to pay a lot more to unproven youngsters than we are.

He seems good in that video. What position does he play primarily?

F

Flavia

[tw]773609415912132608[/tw]

He was renewed or offered a better contract. I couldn't find anything more detailed, just this tweet he posted himself.

navidjaan

[tw]773609415912132608[/tw]

He was renewed or offered a better contract. I couldn't find anything more detailed, just this tweet he posted himself.

It was known that he'd sign a new contract for a long time. He even posted on Instagram that he was excited to start his 7th season in La Masia. Terrific news. Boy could become a great.

Altomonte

Spain's Under 17 team played a very good game today, beating Itaky 3:1. Spain's #10 Sergio Gomez scored a beautiful, Messi-like goal, beating first a defender and then sending a controlled shot into the upper right corner.

Last edited:

messi1995

Albert roge wrote an article about him. Highly rated winger for spain u17 and juvenil A. Hopefully he will be good so our winger duo will be: Dembele and Gomez in the future ☺

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/hoja-ruta-para-que-sergio-gomez-debute-camp-nou-6198251

Jallo

Albert roge wrote an article about him. Highly rated winger for spain u17 and juvenil A. Hopefully he will be good so our winger duo will be: Dembele and Gomez in the future ☺

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/hoja-ruta-para-que-sergio-gomez-debute-camp-nou-6198251

He is my favorite player in la masia, a joy to watch. It good to see we have a plan for him. Hopefully we see in the first for years to come.

Home of Barca Fans