User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 94

Thread: Sergio Gómez

  1. #31
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,996
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    Gerard Lopez and this board is clueless dickheads! Keep being positive, but more la masia talents will leave like Gomez because of Lopez and this pathetic board. Instead of playing Gomez, he's playing useless wingers only to save his ass. And this board allow him to do that because they are buying more players that is either not good enough to play for the first team even if they are young or useless farmers at age of 25. Not saying Gomez will be good enough for the first team because he hasn't played regularly for the B team but atleast he's a promosing talent. Impressive with juvenil A and spain like Aleña was at the same age but keep playing useless players. Already lost Eric Garcia, a player every la masia fans rated highly and now he's in city. Same will happens to probably Gomez and then others. We also have to convince youth players that they have a chance to play for this club if they are good enough, but the project for youth players to reach the first team is not the same like it was few years ago. Pathetic scum board, I fucking hate Bartomeu.
    Fuck all to do with Lopez or the board but knew this rubbish would be coming.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    10,473
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What can we do in the first place? He thinks he can have a better chance at playing with the first team at Dortmund than here right now and it's his decision. If he's good enough down the line we will probably be interested in bringing him back and I'm sure that if we offered him a big role he's willing to return.

  3. #33
    Member
    maldhowayanr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    335
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a bit disappointed, but let us be honest. Alena has been absolutely amazing the past two years and he is yet to get his chances with the first team. Roberto is totally a different case; because he never seemd talented, he got his spot by working hard and teams never expressed their interests until very recently.

    Samper stayed and look at him. It is not Barcelona's fault nor the player it is just the way it is.

    + Also Dortmund is known for giving such young players great chances. Great league great club, cannot blame him, but I am disappointed and I wish nothing but bad luck to Dortmund.

  4. #34
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the boards fault yes. If Sergio Gomez was rated highly by this club and they could convince him that he is one for the future, then he would have stayed. He doesn't know if the board trust his talents and decides to leave. When you are not convinced that you have zero trust, then it's hard to stay.

  5. #35
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,996
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    This is the boards fault yes. If Sergio Gomez was rated highly by this club and they could convince him that he is one for the future, then he would have stayed. He doesn't know if the board trust his talents and decides to leave. When you are not convinced that you have zero trust, then it's hard to stay.
    It isnt. He is 17 and on verge of starting to get more regular minutes in the B team.

    He could easily be convinced he is one for the future and most likely does know but waiting or getting much more money and first team football is something Barca wont compete on.

    Obviously he is rated and club will have made that clear but he has chosen a different route.

  6. #36
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    532
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As long as those stupid buy out clauses exist you can't stop this from happening.
    Also the strange policy of buying players for the B Team instead of promoting young players isn't helping.

  7. #37
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,996
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ergio_Busquets View Post
    As long as those stupid buy out clauses exist you can't stop this from happening.
    Also the strange policy of buying players for the B Team instead of promoting young players isn't helping.
    None of the players bought are holding back B team players really though and as many young players getting minutes this season as ever have in B team at this level.

  8. #38
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,276
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry but if he wants to leave and he is this impatient then he should leave.

    he has all the potential and if he would be good enough he would get his chances for the first team!

    He's 17 and decided to leave, its his decicion. we dont have to understand it. personaly I dont understand him one bit. he is highly rated, is at the club of his dream and has a chance to train and later maybe play with messi, iniesta, busquets, etc. I would do everything for this

  9. #39
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has chosen a different route because he is not convinced that this board focus on talents from the academy and I don't blame him. Maybe I wanted some patient from him too like playing for Barca B and then see the boards plan for him. But these days talents doesn't see themself in the first team because the project is not there. Imaging loaning out a promising player, sell him with a buy back clause and then bring him back without playing him. I expect more trust from this board. If this board trusted talents and they still left, then I wouldn't complaing like I'm now. Eric Garcia couldn't see himself as a possible future player because of this board keep buying many Centerbacks for both first and B team.

  10. #40
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,996
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    He has chosen a different route because he is not convinced that this board focus on talents from the academy and I don't blame him. Maybe I wanted some patient from him too like playing for Barca B and then see the boards plan for him. But these days talents doesn't see themself in the first team because the project is not there. Imaging loaning out a promising player, sell him with a buy back clause and then bring him back without playing him. I expect more trust from this board. If this board trusted talents and they still left, then I wouldn't complaing like I'm now. Eric Garcia couldn't see himself as a possible future player because of this board keep buying many Centerbacks for both first and B team.
    Dont agree. I think he will know full well how highly he is rated and that the steps are there to progress to first team but he has option of far more money and first team involvement now and has taken that choice.

    Barca dont promise money or roles in first team to 17 year olds and shouldnt.

    Eric Garcia left to join City for the money. City is hardly a shining example where young players get a chance and it is a system Pep himself has said is poor compared to Spain.

  11. #41
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,644
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    There will be a massive gap between that u19 tournament and the B team while at least a couple of those are in positions already being covered by La Masia/young players,

    Throwing them all in at 17 just because named in that ream could be the worst thing for them and the team.

    Is not as simple as just saying they should all start.
    Foden is in City 1st team. Sancho is in Dortmund 1st team.

    On the other side the B team got several players this January...Consequence: After Mboula now is Gomez who goes for a merely 3M...OUTRAGEOUS.

  12. #42
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,996
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raki View Post
    Foden is in City 1st team. Sancho is in Dortmund 1st team.

    On the other side the B team got several players this January...Consequence: After Mboula now is Gomez who goes for a merely 3M...OUTRAGEOUS.
    What is your point?

    Foden is not in the City first team.

    Sancho left City as he thought options would be limited there anyway.

  13. #43
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,644
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    None of the players bought are holding back B team players really though and as many young players getting minutes this season as ever have in B team at this level.
    Of course they are specially the south american ones..all shit.

    Abel Ruiz will soon follow Mboula and Gomez route

  14. #44
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,644
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    What is your point?

    Foden is not in the City first team.

    Sancho left City as he thought options would be limited there anyway.
    Foden is in City 1st team. Gomez is not even a strarter in the B team because of a bunch os south american trash. And this last canadian idiot

  15. #45
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,996
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raki View Post
    Of course they are specially the south american ones..all shit.

    Abel Ruiz will soon follow Mboula and Gomez route
    Nope they are not and Ruiz is 18 today. Can see by watching him he is still getting used to that level and starting him every week could well not be the best thing for him.

Tags for this Thread