Lliga | Round 38: Granada - FC Barcelona 0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Cal

It won't be easy if we don't approach it as a final, and think it is already won.. But our last form shows how concentrated our team is right now, so I think we will win without problems

I would say it's more important to play the game like another, not to get wound up and lose the head. We're far better than Granada, we're far more motivated, we're injury free. As long as we don't get tetchy and start panicking, we'll be alright.

xXKonan

We will win.

This team when it's Hungry, nothing could stop it. When we played Espanyol, you could see it in the team that they want to win this so bad, we are showing some fire that we haven't seen since March.

Cuenca and those guys can say all they want about wanting to beat us so Real can win it. But remember when Pau Lopez and Adan and the Espanyol players said the exact same words? they ended up eating their words.

I'm confident we will crush Granada, and retain the La Liga.

Messi983

img_edmartinez_20160511-202520_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_barral_y_cuenca-kdgH-U401728857645afG-428x221@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG

:lol::lol:

[tw]730332315218546689[/tw]

Not a smart thing to say after Tebas has publicly said bonuses are not allowed. Although we all know they'll get them.

Granada are safe from relegation, so they might not even play their strongest line-up and get totally destroyed. And they talk like they care a lot about this game, but I read that they are preparing a party after the game, so their mind will be more focused on that:mou:. It should be an easy win.

I hope Neymar will be invited. :neymar:

Devils

Does anyone know the story behind Cuenca's hatred toward Barca? Why the fuck is he acting like such a piece of shit?

There must be more to it than him being made of glass and failing at Barca as a result. That happens to a lot of players, but I cannot figure out where the hatred stemmed from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans