Lliga | Round 38: Granada - FC Barcelona 0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarçaBarça

It won't be easy if we don't approach it as a final, and think it is already won.. But our last form shows how concentrated our team is right now, so I think we will win without problems

gasgas

Inb4 we draw this game after a dubious second YC to Pique for protesting
And a penalty for Granada for a mild push in the box during a corner kick

serghei

Most important game of the season this one. I'm very confident we will win. Team has recovered nice after that RM-Atletico-Sociedad-Valencia nightmare.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
We don't need to pay anyone, we win trophies on the field .. leave the maletines to real madrid, that's the only way they can hope to win anything.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Granada are safe from relegation, so they might not even play their strongest line-up and get totally destroyed. And they talk like they care a lot about this game, but I read that they are preparing a party after the game, so their mind will be more focused on that:mou:. It should be an easy win.

raki

Barça double and 4 in 6 trophies in 2015/2016
Suarez pichichi and golden boot
Atletico CL winner
Argentina wins Copa America
Messi 6 ballon d'or.

Simple as that.

Scumadrid can give 1M for each Granada player. I believe in our players.

We need every advantage we can get. If they're going to pay our opponents to motivate them and it's allowed, we should do the same.

What, it's dirty? Unfair? Then it's LFP's job to fix that not ours.

Last edited:

ash786

Banned
...Its 3 days till the game and I just want it to be over...Its gonna be a nightmare 3 days...Hell the game is on my mind most of the time...Just dnt want us to bottle it...

oggmar

...Its 3 days till the game and I just want it to be over...Its gonna be a nightmare 3 days...Hell the game is on my mind most of the time...Just dnt want us to bottle it...

I'm super excited, sunday is the day we can secure the Liga title it's going to be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans