Lliga | Round 38: Granada - FC Barcelona 0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennyCrane

What a piece of shit this guy is. If you don't understand Spanish, he said that he wants to score the winning goal in the 90th minute. So fucking bitter that he was nowhere good enough for this team.

[tw]730174444027678720[/tw]

Before you cunts that like to argue everything start, there's a big difference between hoping that your team wins and dreaming about scoring the winning goal in the 90th against the team that gave you a career.

Could have had a future here but his career was destroyed by injuries and he knows it; made him a bit cynical I guess.

On a completely unrelated note, I wonder why it's apparently allright now to call random forum members cunts when they're not adressed by username.

amircule

What a piece of shit this guy is. If you don't understand Spanish, he said that he wants to score the winning goal in the 90th minute. So fucking bitter that he was nowhere good enough for this team.

Before you cunts that like to argue everything start, there's a big difference between hoping that your team wins and dreaming about scoring the winning goal in the 90th against the team that gave you a career.

Chat shit get banged

khaled_a_d

1-He was good enough for us ,injuries destroyed his career .which why I don't get he is bitter
2-The guy literally gave the fans the middle finger b4 leaving,why you are surprised he is saying such thing anyway .it is expected from him tbh

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, Kelava, former Dinamo Zagreb keeper. If he is as "good" as he was in Dinamo, we really don't have to worry about anything. Unfortunately, he's a backup at Granada.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Let them trash talk ... we'll answer on the pitch ! :)

This title is ours, I have no doubt in my mind!

raskolnikov

If we cant beat Granada we deserve to lose the title.
Im convinced we will pull it off though, we dominate la liga. If we win it will be 6/8 with the only 2 times not winning it that corrupt 11/12 season and 2013/14 we should have won ha Messi's goal not been wrongly flagged offside.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So the referee is that Hernández Hernández guy. Didn't like him in the El Clasico at all.

Neymessi

They look pretty motivated to beat us when they don't need the win at all. 3 of those 11 granada players are former barca and could be motivated for reasons like cuenca. And 5 others are ex RM. Javi Marquez, a former Espanyol midfielder and supporter who named his son Modric after Madrid midfielder Luka; and ex-Real quartet Jesus Fernandez, David Barral, Fran Rico and Edgar Mendez because they all began their careers at the Bernabeu.

khaled_a_d

Any team would be motivated to make us lose points in that game .It would be the highlight of their season .may be the highlight of some of those players career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans