Lliga | Round 38: Granada - FC Barcelona 0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bismp

Guys if we can't beat an unmotivated Granada,that almost got relegated,then we simply don't deserve it.
Relax,we will win! :barcascarf:

Neymessi

Guys if we can't beat an unmotivated Granada,that almost got relegated,then we simply don't deserve it.
Relax,we will win! :barcascarf:

This seems to come up every now and then. No,we deserve to win the league title when we are better than the other 19 teams and if we draw and RM draws too then we would deserve the title.

dakt

I don't care what everybody thinks. Winning the title in the best football league in the world > CL winners. Consistency in 38 games vs. luck (especially in drawing).
And in last 10 years we are by far ahead of Madrid's clubs in both terms while at the same time displaying the best possible football.

Visca el Barca. Let's do this!

raedkuwait

This seems to come up every now and then. No,we deserve to win the league title when we are better than the other 19 teams and if we draw and RM draws too then we would deserve the title.

Actually if RM draw then even if we lose we win the title ;)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't care what everybody thinks. Winning the title in the best football league in the world > CL winners. Consistency in 38 games vs. luck (especially in drawing).
And in last 10 years we are by far ahead of Madrid's clubs in both terms while at the same time displaying the best possible football.

Visca el Barca. Let's do this!

Well said! :barcascarf:

[tw]730143352621039617[/tw]

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What a piece of shit this guy is. If you don't understand Spanish, he said that he wants to score the winning goal in the 90th minute. So fucking bitter that he was nowhere good enough for this team.

[tw]730174444027678720[/tw]

Before you start arguing, there's a big difference between hoping that your team wins and dreaming about scoring the winning goal in the 90th against the team that gave you a career.

Last edited:

Chong Li

What a piece of shit this guy is. If you don't understand Spanish, he said that he wants to score the winning goal in the 90th minute. So fucking bitter that he was nowhere good enough for this team.

Before you cunts that like to argue everything start, there's a big difference between hoping that your team wins and dreaming about scoring the winning goal in the 90th against the team that gave you a career.

Talking crap about beating Barca worked well for Adan and Pau, so I wouldn't worry too much. (Cuenca is still a cunt though...)

CuleLife4Life

Before you cunts that like to argue everything start, there's a big difference between hoping that your team wins and dreaming about scoring the winning goal in the 90th against the team that gave you a career.

I mean I don't really blame him saying this since he isn't a Barca supporter.It only sounds shitty to us because we're fans of this club. He has no reason to want Barca to win the title.

ash786

Banned
...My bad feeling about this game is stil there...It will only be over once the game is done and we win...A whole season for nothing if we bottle this...Neymar Messi and Saurez you are the best South american forwards in the world...Granada is 16th in La liga and they hardly score alota goals...Please play ur heart out for this club in this game...We all would cause we all love FC Barcelona...If I were Barcelona coach for a minute I'd make it clear to them its life or death Saturday...Yoh if Real madrid win this I'd be so pissed off...

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

And here I was like many cules having fond memories of Cuenca.

Piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans