Lliga | Round 38: Granada - FC Barcelona 0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'm hearing Deportivo doing their best trying to make Ronaldo the top scorer. Scored two and missed several sitters.

Zincubus

Banned
Messi managed that one good pass to Neymar but he's either given the ball away or lost possession or got tackled ever since ...

His loss of form is mystifying and there is no way he gets world player award at this rate , especially if Christiana has a good Euros .

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
His loss of form is mystifying and there is no way he gets world player award at this rate , especially if Christiana has a good Euros .
What loss of form. He's been great recently. Creating the majority of our chances racking up assists while also scoring.

He's not playing that great today so far, but it could quickly change.

Zincubus

Banned
2 stomps on Neymar's ankle, no yc to granada. But Busi got one.

As soon as this is wrapped up I'd be happy for some of ours to clatter into the guys that did those two porptential leg breaking tackles in Neymar , but if retribution .

A perfect day would be us claiming the title and Madrid's Pepe breaking his leg , I detest that creature .

Zincubus

Banned
What's with the head in the face of Neymar .... Lopez needs a ban for that ...

I hope we absolutely trash these bar stewards today

Zincubus

Banned
messi is playing so awfulll and losing position and give granada many counteroptions...

I don't get Messi these days ... He's our third most effective striker at the moment , he's lost the ball about ten times today and doesn't even track back when he's lost it .. Mystifying

cro-man

cant believe that granada is playing against us like it is a cl final. They give everything... They even keep fouling like hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans