What would you chose between these 2

What would you choose between the two

• Total voters

bismp

As long as we win La Liga, i would trade CDR for Real failing every day of the week

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
honestly i don't give a fuck of copa so...

That's an immature thing to say considering Barca does "give a fuck" throughout it's history for this competition having won it more times than any other team.

raki

Double for Barça
Suarez Golden Boot
Simeone´s warriors Champons of Europe

Madrid Scum: ZERO TITOLI

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Actually, this season.... Copa is tainted. So winning it is not much an achievement, especially so if Real would go on to win the CL.

Last edited:

FC B

Ofc I was more than tempted to chose the second option but first of all I am a suporter of FCB and only after that I dispise that shit club.

So the Copa is more important for me.

FC B

So I thought back in 2014 and it wasn't that bad after all. Fuck that scum club.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So I thought back in 2014 and it wasn't that bad after all. Fuck that scum club.

That was one of the best RM sides in years and probably deserved to win the CL. This time it would be much different. Annoying luck getting them this far and a Zidane that will be hailed as the new Pep. Not to mention the Balon d'Or. Atletico MUST win the final.

CuleLife4Life

As a Barca fan, of course want us to win trophies 1st and foremost over anything. So CDR for me.

My issue is Real winning the most prestigious trophy in club football by doing shit all tournament and then winning by a lucky goal against Atletico( because thats what will happen like last time). And the headlines that will follow for a month after that including Zidane being the best manager ever, Bale circlejerk by the British media, and of course Real being hailed as Champions they did not deserve.

amircule

et7favkrfu69135vopko.jpg

Home of Barca Fans