What would you chose between these 2

What would you choose between the two

• Total voters

Neymessi

What if the first option was changed to Barca winning La Liga?

Most people including me would easily chose la liga. Thats why I put copa in there. We do hate RM but not that much that we can sacrifice such a big thing for them not achieving a big thing either

Total-Football

damn bro that's one hard question .. a previous years version of me would choose real Madrid fucking it up , but i stopped caring about any other club than FC Barca ( therefore i Watch them neutrally right now ) .. give me Copa Del Rey

BarçaBarça

Neutrals fail to see how lucky RM have been in CL, and I would hate to see them win it.

About Copa - I actually think we should field more youth-players in Copa until about semis, to avoid fatigue in League and CL (which are more important than Copa).
Mourinho made it a priority for RM again because he wanted a trophy, and it has been more competitive since then. But if it could help us getting less tired, I would trade failure in that competition (from time to time) over a better change in the others.

Neymessi

Neutrals fail to see how lucky RM have been in CL, and I would hate to see them win it.

About Copa - I actually think we should field more youth-players in Copa until about semis, to avoid fatigue in League and CL (which are more important than Copa).
Mourinho made it a priority for RM again because he wanted a trophy, and it has been more competitive since then. But if it could help us getting less tired, I would trade failure in that competition (from time to time) over a better change in the others.

Imo almost everyone knows that RM have been really lucky to reach the finals.

dakt

This is, which of your kids do you love more, type of question....so I won't answer, since the only possible answer here is "both".

Neeraj

Haha this is a very difficult and interesting question.

I would like to say Copa but I can also understand why more than 65% of people have voted for Madrid not winning...

Urgh. :lol:

Alarcón

Imo almost everyone knows that RM have been really lucky to reach the finals.

In the end, no one will remember this. Everyone will remember how they won the CL though. If you asked 100 'real' football fans, 90 of them wouldn't know who Real Madrid played against 2 years ago to reach the CL final. But they remember Ramos' header.

Neymessi

In the end, no one will remember this. Everyone will remember how they won the CL though. If you asked 100 'real' football fans, 90 of them wouldn't know who Real Madrid played against 2 years ago to reach the CL final. But they remember Ramos' header.

Yeah if you are talking about how this will end up down the line then yeah no one will remember they were so lucky. Thing is if this was their 1st CL like chelsea won it,people would remember it even years later how much of a luck just like they would remember it for chelsea,but since RM already have 10 trophies this 11th won't be considered a lucky trophy but just as undecima down the line.

vlad

how can someone be so pathetic, choose option barca losing trophy only because real not winning champions league, isn´t club you support on the first place than the others? who cares about real madrid? so all those win matches in copa del rey are not important?

Jaguar

Flair Trait
how can someone be so pathetic, choose option barca losing trophy only because real not winning champions league, isn´t club you support on the first place than the others? who cares about real madrid? so all those win matches in copa del rey are not important?

Tbf I think most Barcelona fans aspire to some day have more European Cups/Champions Leagues than Real Madrid, and them winning it again (especially when they don't even deserve it and got the easiest route to the final ever), it stunts that progress. I'd much rather Atletico won it as they will have beaten Bayern, Barca and Real Madrid against all the odds and it'll make history. For Real Madrid it'll just be a fluke that they didn't deserve, but will go on about it like they're the better than every other team. So while it may sound a tad pathetic, not winning the CdR and RM not winning the CL is better than winning the CdR and RM winning the CL. Hopefully we win and they lose though of course :D

Last edited:

Nucky

Barca is always first.. I'm not bothered with Real, I hate them though cuz they are disgusting club but Barca comes first.. On Sunday we will finish this season with a double..

Home of Barca Fans