7 years since 2-6 at Bernabeu

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[tw]727056432709820416[/tw]

Happy memories :)

More Masia starters, no Qatar, Pep...
7 years later, 5-6 La Liga's, 3 CL.. We made it.
Yet, I somehow feel empty.

MasChe

probably just nostalgia kicking in.

But yeah good times. It was a beginning of something new, that birth of a legendary era. It's definitely more iconic than anything after that.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[tw]727056432709820416[/tw]

Happy memories :)

More Masia starters, no Qatar, Pep...
7 years later, 5-6 La Liga's, 3 CL.. We made it.
Yet, I somehow feel empty.

Great memories indeed.

And don't worry, we all do feel kinda empty, it'll pass the moment RM fails to win the CL and we get the double :barcaflag:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Some really memorable moments. That first Henry finish, Puyol kissing the armband, Xavi's turn, Messi's second goal and one of the best performances I have ever seen by a player in a single game.
I mean Xavi of course. What he did on that day has never been done by any midfielder before or after. Not just the assists but his overall control of the game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[MENTION=19697]Vlom[/MENTION] I know mate. It definitely is some of that old nostalgia kicking in like MasChe said.

But that season was something special for all the reasons we all know and this Leicester win in epl also reminded me how unspoiled we were.

Total-Football

In retrospect, those score 6-2 5-0 are really flattering to Madrid in my opinion, everytime i Watch a replay of those game i think to myslef , why are we going easy on them ? lmao .. in that match we could have scored 9 or something if we wanted

Home of Barca Fans