User Tag List

Thread: 7 years since 2-6 at Bernabeu

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7 years since 2-6 at Bernabeu

Happy memories

More Masia starters, no Qatar, Pep...
    7 years later, 5-6 La Liga's, 3 CL.. We made it.
    Yet, I somehow feel empty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    probably just nostalgia kicking in.

But yeah good times. It was a beginning of something new, that birth of a legendary era. It's definitely more iconic than anything after that.

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post

Happy memories

More Masia starters, no Qatar, Pep...
    7 years later, 5-6 La Liga's, 3 CL.. We made it.
    Yet, I somehow feel empty.
    Great memories indeed.

And don't worry, we all do feel kinda empty, it'll pass the moment RM fails to win the CL and we get the double
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

HiiiPoWeR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some really memorable moments. That first Henry finish, Puyol kissing the armband, Xavi's turn, Messi's second goal and one of the best performances I have ever seen by a player in a single game.
    I mean Xavi of course. What he did on that day has never been done by any midfielder before or after. Not just the assists but his overall control of the game.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Vlom I know mate. It definitely is some of that old nostalgia kicking in like MasChe said.

But that season was something special for all the reasons we all know and this Leicester win in epl also reminded me how unspoiled we were.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In retrospect, those score 6-2 5-0 are really flattering to Madrid in my opinion, everytime i Watch a replay of those game i think to myslef , why are we going easy on them ? lmao .. in that match we could have scored 9 or something if we wanted
    kilometers matter ..